Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Legion World Orphanage! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: The Legion World Orphanage!
The Red Bee
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Red Bee   Email The Red Bee         Edit/Delete Post     
*Across down, away from the carnage, Legion World's youth continue uninterrupted.*

-

*Suddenly all chaos breaks out.*

From: Indiana | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
Nay base knave! You have hurt us and you may have immense power, but there are still those who stand against you!

Show thy self!

<Sir Roy stands between the Bee and the children.>

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Red Bee
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Red Bee   Email The Red Bee         Edit/Delete Post     
Very well. [Big Grin]

Let's have at it Roy! I stil owe you for choosing the wrong side during Infinite Crisis!

*Immediately swarms Roy, leaping on top of him, grabbing his throat and releasing the deadly toxin.*

From: Indiana | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Aaaargh!!

<Roy roles back, his armor burning off, as he flips the Bee off. Roy once more grabs his sword.>

Very well! If I die today, I die defending Legion World!

<charges the Red Bee for a killing blow, thrusting his sword into his torso.>

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
(Teleports in and sees Sir Roy with his sword in Red Bee. Tempest smiles, almost sadistically.)

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Red Bee
Applicant

*The Bee is stunned by the blow, but then looks down and smiles at the sword sticking out of his torso.*

You've succeeded where you desired...the children have all escaped. But you, knight, have not.

*Grabs Sir Roy, this time in anger, and uses his super strength to crush his back in a bear hug. He unleashes the ooze again all over and bees swarm all around.*

You did good Roy...you made amends...but your path is over now. Rest in piece.

*Thousands of Bees descend on them both stinging Roy as the Bee overloads Roy's centers...until his heart at last gives out.*

The Red Bee
Applicant

*Discards Roy and smiles.*

The magic-user--you've changed but I remember you. You'll have one problem thought, courtesy of Zardi. You see...now I'm immune to magic!

*Leaps at Tempest, as a swarm of bees follow stinging her. He lands a crushing blow across her back with his fist.*

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
(Tempest writhes in agony.)

That stupid man--

he'll get his.

But just because---
---my magic won't hurt you--

AHHHH!!!

MEANS NOTHING ON THE GROUND BENEATH YOU!!!

(The ground breaks and flies at Red Bee.)

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

<Roy lays there with a broken back, his heart now failing>

Tr-Tried my best...got those kids to safety...

...in the end, I was a hero...I lost my way...but I came back to my path...

...Legion World...saved me...

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
<Power Boy rockets down from the sky smashing ferociously into the Red Bee ... forcing him away from Tempest>

"MURDERER!!!!!"

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev lands next to Tempest. "Get Roy to help and then get back here as soon as you can. We need everyone in on this...but he needs help...his back is broken, and I don't know how much longer his heart id going to hold out."

He looks at Power Boy and Red Bee fighting.

"Alternating attacks now PB!" He yells as he takes off, his eyes starting to glow red hot as he blasts Red Bee in the face with his heat vision.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Red Bee
Applicant

*The Bee is knocked backwards from the impact.*

You young fool! The body count was almost two! Now you'll suffer!

*The Bee waits for Power Boy's next attack, and when it comes he absorbs the blow and latches on; then he unveils another power...*

Telepath? Let me share my thoughts!

*Two tentacles emerge from the Red Bee's forehead and latch onto Power Boy's face; an instant telepathic blast issues forth.*

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
<Power Boy struggles against the telepathic tentacles ... >

"Arrr ... "

<Dev's heat vision strikes the Bee .... allowing PB to stumble back >

<he recoups .. >

"Legionnaires TOGETHER!!!"

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

(Clutches on to Dev Em's arm and raises herself up.)

Power Boy!

(She summons the pipes from below, water gushed from the ground. She concentrates and hurls a small geyser at Red Bee!)

--------------------

Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
{Hot Chick and Furball arrive} As instructed earlier, she concentrates her light blasts into intense heat on his knives}
Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.