Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Legion World Orphanage! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: The Legion World Orphanage!
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
Furball jumps and tackles Red Bee, shoving the glowing hot knives into the Red Bees shoulders and breaking them off.
From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Red Bee
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Red Bee   Email The Red Bee         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

*Thousands of bees swarm them all!*

Let's see what you got, halfsie!

*Grabs hold of Dev Em and uses strength to put him in front of Hot Chick and Furball's attacks.*

From: Indiana | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev presses the attack by flying full speed at the Red Bee and hitting his shoulders as hard as he can.

He then grabs the Bee and flies up and throws him into the steel street as hard as he can.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Leave them alone!!!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Red Bee
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Red Bee   Email The Red Bee         Edit/Delete Post     
*The Bee hurls Dev at Hot Chick, Furball and Power Boy, and in the confusion once more focuses on the weakened Tempest.*

I'm not done with you yet, witch!

*The Bee unleashes a toxin more powerful than any before, causing her nervous system to completely shut down. As he does it, he smashes her into the orphanage playground.*

You die like the Knight.

From: Indiana | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
(Tempest throws random debris at Red Bee.)

I won't go down easily.

And even if you kill me, I won't go!

Zardi may protect you from magic...but spirits are another matter. I WILL COME FOR YOU!!!

(Wraps his feet in roots.)

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
"TEMPEST!!" Dev screams as he takes off and plows Red Bee off his feet away form her.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Red Bee
Applicant

*Though it slows him down, he eventually breaks free and approaches her.*

You've got spirit, I'll give you that. But it ends now.

*In his most savage attack yet, he leaps at her and pins her down, crushing both risks and pumping her full of toxins strait to her nervous system.*

Dev - Em
KIA

Dev flies up behind him and grabs his arms from behind him and pulls tham off her. He then grags him in a bear hug...literally using every ounce of strength he can muster to pull himback off of her.

"Power Boy, anyone hit him!!!"

Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
{blasts the Bee full-force while Dev holds him}
Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

(Tempest's body convulses viciously. She is silent, she is in too much agony to scream. All she can do is cry. As her eyes close, the air picks up. A twister erupts from around her and throws a barrier over her. It is old magic...friendship...for over the years, Tempest has becomes the air's friend and in her greatest need, it has come to protect her.)

[ March 04, 2011, 10:12 PM: Message edited by: Tempest ]

--------------------

Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
Furball avoids the blast from Hot chick and draws more knives and thrusts them into what he hopes is Red Bees heart.

He tries to move bac, but is expecting the worst.

From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Red Bee
Applicant

*As he pulls back he knows Tempest is finished.*

You're a tough one, Dev Em! But I know your weakness...

*Bees swarm Dev, covering his entire body to block it from the sun.*

But these blows are starting to do damage...

*The Bee's internal organs are alien to the LMBP but they've been crushed by Dev Em and Power Boy.*

It may be time to exit...

Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
{continues blasting the Bee as he tries to retreat}
Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Furball starts throwing anything he has left at him.
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.