Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » 101 Reasons to Love LOSER LAD! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 101 Reasons to Love LOSER LAD!
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh God, I hope not. There should never be too much mayo in a tuna cassarole.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
67. He knows when to put extra mayo in the tuna cassarole!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
66. He lives in a cave.

65. He is maintaining the great DC tradition of "LL" names.

64. That story about Loser, the 3 hookers and the speedboat in Miami is completely false.

63. However, the incident with Loser, the drag queen and the truck transporting chickens in Albany did happen.

62. (Breaking news...) He smashed a bottle of whisky over Cher's head.

[ August 20, 2004, 03:42 AM: Message edited by: Fat Cramer ]

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
<----- 61.
From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
That story about Loser, the 3 hookers and the speedboat in Miami is completely false.

Tampa?
(snicker)

60. He's a founding Legion of Message Board Posters member. (hip-hip and all that)

59. He has no genetic material from Lex Luthor.

58. Fantasizes about being female and trysting with Spark and Violet while fighting evildoers and saving the timestream/universe/planet from destruction.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myriad           Edit/Delete Post     
[Dreamer]

57. He's never added mayo to my tuna casserole

56. He likes to add cool whip to pieholes

55. He sees horny people (in my best Haley Joel Osment voice)

[Dreamer]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
54. He's here on a Sunday afternoon.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thora
Mad hot like a Romulan Supermodel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thora           Edit/Delete Post     
53. He is slightly less cretinous than most males. But only slightly.

--------------------
On MY world, which your robot space-probes contacted only a month ago, a superior MATRIARCHAL system exists! There, women are the stronger, dominant sex!

From: Taltar | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
52. That think about the LL name again.

51. His contributions to "Cobalt Kid", such as his good looks.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
He posts at the same time as me

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

49. He was never potty-trained, he was mysteriosly born with the ability to clean his own poop.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sister Saturn
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post     
[Saturn Girl - Post-Boot]
48. He's actually a champion in all fields of endeavor - but painfully modest, thus his ID Loser Lad.

47. His silver tongue has been known to make women slither.

46. He was the first kid in his neighborhood to develop an opposable thumb!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sister Saturn:

47. His silver tongue has been known to make women slither.

so THATS IT!

Cobalt is responsible for the whole Projectra = Sensor fiasco

time to bring back the "I blame Cobie" thread me thinks

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

46. Indirectly responsible for the possible resurrection of the "I Blame Cobie" thread.
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myriad           Edit/Delete Post     
[Dreamer] Check further up, Cobie, you are actually #45.

44. He reminds me that Cobalt Kid space-rawks like no other. [Dreamer]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.