Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » HighPriestessViviane's Holy Isle, Avalon (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  20  21  22   
Author Topic: HighPriestessViviane's Holy Isle, Avalon
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Tired, frustrated, angry, or do you just need a place to relax with a nice earthy surrounding. Well come on down to Avalon, I have parted the Mists and your all invited. Enjoy the fruits and drinks of the land, bath in the surrounding waters. Meditate in the Stone Circle. Or you can come and tell me all your troubles so I can help you become one with yourself.

Just stay out of my room, and don't try to get in, I magically sealed the doors and windows.

ALL ARE WELCOMED!!!

(except for the forces of evil)

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
This place looks nice.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Come, sit, rest, disrobe and become one with nature.

Is there anything you'd like to drink or eat, I have 20 priestesses in the kitchen cooking like crazy.

[ September 10, 2004, 12:15 AM: Message edited by: HighPriestessViviane ]

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
How about a nice MLT? Where the mutton is nice and lean....??
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Astrid Seahorse
Green Lantern Core

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Astrid Seahorse           Edit/Delete Post     
[Wonder Girl - Cassie Sandsmark] Perfect place for me to prognosticate, Viv! F'n'a! [Wonder Girl - Cassie Sandsmark]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Lythyl, the Omega Colony | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Perfect place for me to procrastinate! F'n A!!
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Coming up, Drake!

Miss T, the best place to go for prognosticating is up to the Stone Cirlce so you can feel it's power.

Oh, look, you MLT is done Drake here you go.

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

If you wish to procratinate I suggest you head to the trees so you can have some shade as well.

--------------------

DrakeB3004

MMmmmmmm, MLT..... [Drool]

MLT, shade, nice folks... what else does a vengeance-filled sack of anti-energy need?? Yum.

Tempest
Enchantress

You know my motto; "It's always better when it's done by a woman with power."

--------------------

Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay I'm here, what's my punishment?

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

You have to go to a room, where I have magically created a number of Thora clones (about 15) and get flogged. And then when your done, you can come out for a something to eat and drink and just relax.

[ September 10, 2004, 02:00 AM: Message edited by: HighPriestessViviane ]

--------------------

Abin Quank

And I have created a duplicate Abin Quank who I shall send to that room, whilst I eat and drink.

Then I Suppose I'll have to clean that room of yours...

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Only if they make a mess.

You know what your here to relax, I'll have the Thoras do it.

[ September 10, 2004, 02:01 AM: Message edited by: HighPriestessViviane ]

--------------------

Abin Quank

You are just such a kind and caring person... Thank you.

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.