Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kent's annual holiday toast (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Kent's annual holiday toast
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
That was even better than last year, Kent. [Smile]

[Cheers]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I told Kent when I saw him in Boston that his toast last December was one of my favorite posts of all last year, and I'm glad to see him follow it up with another great one! Well said Sean [Smile]

Cheers all, and Happy holidays!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Oops! Running late this year!

(raises a glass)
May the Yuletide hearth keep you safe from the storm,
May good company keep you merry and warm,
May you celebrate nearness with family and friends,
May old grudges and angers give way to amends,
May goodwill flow from your heart with all good cheer,
May you share all your blessings with souls far and near,
May you join me in raising a holiday glass,
To say "Wassail!" to each lad and each lass!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I was going to actually PM you about this [Big Grin] This might be your best toast yet!

[Cheers]

To you all Legion World and the LMB, for all the fun, smiles and laughter you've given me! Friends come in all shapes and sizes and know no distances, bounderies and limits! I'm glad I've come to know many of you through this enjoyable way of conversing! Happy Holidays!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
Cheers Kent.

All the best to you and all Legion World.

Have a wonderful Holiday guys.

I'll try check in again on Christmas Eve but if I don't I hope you all spend the holidays in a way that you enjoy.

CHEERS!

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
[Cheers]

I really missed this board over the summer, but I didn't realise just how much I was missing until I came back. There's really something special about this place and everyone in it. [Smile]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
I was starting to worry!

Thanks for the wonderful toast Kent and for all the wonderful times on Legion World this year everyone!

[Cheers]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
[Cheers]

Great toast, Kent.

All the best to everyone for the holidays and in 2007!

[Hug] [Hug] [Hug]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
A legionworld tradition, Kent!

Here's to good company, past, present & future.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
A fine toast indeed.

Here's to the lot of ya.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Excellent toast Kent!!!

>raises a glass to the room<

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
Great toast, Kent! And happy holidays to all!

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
Oops! Running late this year!

(raises a glass)
May the Yuletide hearth keep you safe from the storm,
May good company keep you merry and warm,
May you celebrate nearness with family and friends,
May old grudges and angers give way to amends,
May goodwill flow from your heart with all good cheer,
May you share all your blessings with souls far and near,
May you join me in raising a holiday glass,
To say "Wassail!" to each lad and each lass!

Well I did my best to live up to this one Sean, thanks.

And here I am after the event wanting to raise a glass back in your direction.

[Cheers]

Having seen New York, Niagara and Boston with you old bean where next shall we meet?

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I wish I could say that I can afford to come over to your side of the pond soon, but as a poor student that isn't too likely.

Is your reenactment group still coming over? We've got lots of old forts circa 1700s into early 1800s throughout this area on both sides of the border.

Otherwise... How do Montreal, Ottawa and/or Quebec City sound? All three are wonderful places, reasonably close to each other (and me), and maybe we can talk Arachne into meeting up with us, too.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Looks like the re enactment thing has fallen through [Frown]

I will have to look see if the finances can stand a trip to Canada in 2007 but might have to put things off until 2008.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.