Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kent's annual holiday toast (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Kent's annual holiday toast
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the 2009 toast, Kent, another good one! May you all have a happy holiday season.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you, Kent, and glad tidings to all.
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
D'awwww...

Glad that Kent doesn't forget us when he's away.

Speaking of toasts, anyone who likes Bloody Marys should swing by our place for brunch on Xmas morning. There'll be bagels and lox, too. If my bank account co-operates tomorrow.

[Hug] [Cheers] [Hug]

[ December 23, 2009, 08:04 PM: Message edited by: cleome ]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Sounds wonderful, cleome. I may just have a Bloody Mary and bagel with lox in absentia.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
D'awwww...

Glad that Kent doesn't forget us when he's away.

Speaking of toasts, anyone who likes Bloody Marys should swing by our place for brunch on Xmas morning. There'll be bagels and lox, too. If my bank account co-operates tomorrow.

[Hug] [Cheers] [Hug]

oh! If you weren't three times zones away, I'd be there!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Twas the week before Christmas
And from here in the snow,
I pray thee good tidings,
To all that I know.

The year's nearly out
But the new one's so near
May your hopes flow like stout,
May your ills disappear.

You lads, such hard workers,
You lasses so fair,
Yon alts and yon lurkers,
Let us all show we care!

Hard hearts, let's be torchin'
Raise a glass for souls' wealth!
A toast to your fortunes!
A toast to your health!

I toast thee for olde times,
For all said and done,
I toast thee for new times,
For good things to come.

For these are the new days
Of future legend and myth
Let our hearts' candles blaze,
Merry Christmas, my kith!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Merry Christmas to you, Kent/Hrista/Karl.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
*sniff* Nobody's ever called me their kith before.
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Merry Xmas Kent, good toast!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you, Sean. Merry Christmas to you!

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Hear, hear. Merry Chistmas, Kent!

[Cheers]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Happy Holidays to you and yours Kent!

That goes for ALL my fellow LWers too!!! [Smile]

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Drat. Nothing in the house right now but outlet-mall-purchased English muffins and half a jar of orange preserves.

[sigh] Oh, well. At least the coffee's fresh.

[sets everything up]

Dig in, LMB. Happy holidays.

[Hug]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you, K.E.N.T. Awesome, as always!
[Hug]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
[Cheers]

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all!

And Kent, as usual, you space-rawk. Your holiday toasts are the Legion World holiday highlight!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.