Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » LMBPets Pictures (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: LMBPets Pictures
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
So many of us have them, I thought they deserved a thread of their own. [Smile]

This is Mitzi, scruffy looking as always. She's thirteen years old, but no one's convinced her of that yet. [Smile]

-

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
And another pic, 'cause I couldn't decide which one I liked most.

-

--------------------

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Here's a pic of the real Stoopid Cat...

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Cute. Looks like he's planning something. [Smile]

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
This is Skipper Marie, my little princess. She has since lost her two fangs but she doesn't let that slow her down.

Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
This is my Remy, the first cat Caroline and I adopted. He has an eye that clouded over after he got a concussion over six years ago 'tub-thumping' with Kippy.

-

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

This is Samuel (Samewl) Logan Markov, named after an RPG character I created who was the son of Tara and Gar. He is Caroline's baby and is always mothered by Lucky.

Lightning Lad
Founder

This is my constant companion, Lucky (from a couple of Christmas' ago, before I had to cut off my hair and shave). She never leaves my side when I'm awake, usually laying draped across my arm as I'm trying to work at my laptop.

Click for fullsize image

Arachne
Bookworm

Wow, that Samewl is one contented looking cat. Of course I know nothing about cats (alergic), he could be about to tear someone apart for all I can tell.

Lucky certainly knows where she belongs. [Smile]

--------------------

CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
4 cats?!

How do you sleep at night? Or walk around during the day?

Mitzi looks playful. A cocker spaniel? I've heard they are well behaved.

As for Stoopid Cat, there's an evil genius behind those eyes.

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

LOL Playful doesn't begin to describe her. She's a coker spaniel/lhaso apso mix, and anything but well behaved. (Her nickname was Hellpuppy, but she's matured a bit lately.) I love her, though, and I've learned a lot about comunicating with dogs from her.

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by CJ Taylor:
4 cats?!

How do you sleep at night? Or walk around during the day?

Well three of the four usually sleep with us so we save on heat. [Smile] They generally don't get under foot so walking around is okay. They all have different personalities so its basically like having four kids.
Awkward Pause Boy
Candidate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Awkward Pause Boy   Email Awkward Pause Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

This is Winston Bartleby.

From: Portland, Oregon | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Awkward Pause Boy
Candidate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Awkward Pause Boy   Email Awkward Pause Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

This is Gilham Thorburn.

From: Portland, Oregon | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Cute. [Smile] They don't look very old.

--------------------

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.