Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Collapsed Rubble of the O.K. Coral (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Collapsed Rubble of the O.K. Coral
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
POLAR BOY SMASH!!!

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not sure if the bartender knows how to make that one, PB.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm guessing it's got lots of ice.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I think Polar Boy SMASHED would be a more apt way to put it. Rumor has it the moonshine here not only gets you fired up, you can use it to clean your rocket ship before you leave.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
So if moonshine is used as fuel for the rocket ships, will than cause the men from the rocket ship fuel guild to pay us a visit about paying up the past 33 years worth of Guild dues? With interest?

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
polar boy fall down

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

The fact that this place hasn't been destroyed in some LMB crossover yet is shocking. I fully expect it by the next roleplay.

In the meantime, I'm surprised at how many LMBers have taken the 'all ass-less chaps' notion a bit *too* far...(I'm looking at you Pov).

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Another LW establishment that I missed earlier!

You know who would love this place? Raging Bull. I should send him a PM one of these days, see what he's been up to...

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm OK, you're OK (HICCUP!), so who's the idiot who says we need to be corraled? (HICCUP!)
Excuse me sir, (HICCUP!) I don't like the way your horse is looking at me! (HICCUP!)
Oh, that's your wife? (HICCUP!) My condolesses,(HICCUP!) my condeleezas, (HICCUP!) my cond...
Sorry.(HICCUP!)

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<pulls Armsfalloffboy into the corner>

Er, take it easy AFOB!

<looks around>

Barkeep, I'll have a whiskey, over here at the table facing the door. If that imposter Lard Lad turns up, let me know.

<slips him extra creds>

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<an hour later>

<walks to bar, not noticing Cobalt>

Gimme a bourbon, barkeep. <under breath> Effin' Cobalt...posting messages about me everywhere! If I so much as see his face....

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<feet on table, sipping whiskey and smoking cigar>

Well, if it isn't the Computer Tyrant--oops, I mean Lard Lad. Man, hasn't this charade gone on long enough. We've lost STU, we've pretty much lost the MMB to inane post threads. What else is that you want to take?

Oh right, you want to take me down for killing you. [Roll Eyes]

Raging Bull
Maverick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raging Bull           Edit/Delete Post     
[Raging Bull walks through the swinging doors, stomps the trail dust off his boots, and assesses the situation]

Hold it right there, boys! It's a good thing Stu sent me a message about the escalating situation here on Legion World.

Now, you two best hold the violence in check, or it could mean dire consequences for everyone.

--------------------
♦ Translated from 31st century Texan to 21st century English ♦

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Bull, if you want to get between Cobalt and my fists, be my guest!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
<gasp> Who would have thought the O.K. Corral would be such a violent place ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.