Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Collapsed Rubble of the O.K. Coral (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Collapsed Rubble of the O.K. Coral
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Lardy, cool off!

<splashes beer into Lardy's face, accidently hits Shark Lad and Raging Bull too>

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<punches Bull, whose head careens into Cobalt's nose>

<Cobalt's and Bull's blood splashes over Sharky's snout>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm ... blood ... yes, I like ... I like it a lot ...

<leaps into the fray, knocking Lard to the ground, while elbowing Cobalt in the gut>

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raging Bull
Maverick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raging Bull           Edit/Delete Post     
Now calm down, y'hear!

If this continues, LardLad and Cobalt Kid are fated to die at each other's hands.

I will not allow that to happen. Not only would it be a tragedy, it would very likely bring about the end of the World.

Now, will y'all simmer down and listen to what I have to say?

--------------------
♦ Translated from 31st century Texan to 21st century English ♦

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I'm willing to simmer down if everyone else is.

I mean, its not like I'll try to kill Lardy or anything. [Roll Eyes]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<rubs jaw>

Don't wanna kill 'im--just wanna bash that smug face in a little.....it'd feel good, at least for a while.

Only thing that'd really satisfy me is that bastard being brought to justice and recognized by everyone for the murdering fraud he really is!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

You know Lardy, I tried--really tried for the longest time to let it be. I hoped that somehow, the guilt you felt because of your past actions was somehow transferred to me. That you felt some sort of hatred towards me, rather than yourself. And I could live with that, even if it meant losing my best friend. Just to know you were at peace.

But I see now, after all of these months, almost an entire year, that you'll never let that be. You'll always be hounding me, trying to have me arrested, trying to beat me into submission.

And so you must know the truth--somehow, you must regain your entire set of memories. And it will be terrible for you. But I'll be there when you have them again, I'll be there to help you through it. Somehow you'll have to get through all the loss, and all the guilt, but perhaps memories of your children, and your love--no matter how fleeting those moments were--can do it.

Otherwise this war between us will only end in blood.

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

You've got some nerve, you condescending @#$%&@--trying to make everyone think I'm sick in the head!

<looks around at Bull, Sharky and all the other patrons watching>

Do any of you really think I'd be going after him of all people if I didn't believe with EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING that he did what I say he did?!?!

<points at Cobalt>

This man was the very best friend I'd ever HAD!!! He was like my brother, and I would have done absolutely ANYTHING for him---ANYTHING!!!!

Have you NEVER wondered about him? QUESTIONED any of the morally wrong acts he ever committed? Did you ever think he should bear some culpability for what happened to Slim's world?

Well, DID you?!?!?!?

The man's obviously had agendas not in Legion World's interest, like FOREVER, but we always turn a blind eye! The man's got his own MILITIA for Deluise sake!!

To whom is this @#$%&@ accountable??!? Who watches this watchman?!?!

Well, I obviously outlived my usefulness to him, so he disposed of me when he had the opportunity! He didn't anticipate me coming back...how long 'til some of YOU outlive your usefulness to him?!?!

How long 'til Legion World stops being useful to him?!?!?

<turns back to Cobalt>

How long, Des, huh?

<shakes head>

If it takes blood to end it...then so be it.

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<face shows no emotion>

You are obviously unwell, Lardy. I have the power to heal--let me try and heal your mind.

Let me lay my hands on you and restore your sanity.

<puts his open hand on Lardy's shoulder>

We've all suffered in this world, 'friend', and so many more will continue to suffer, unless we take bold steps to do something about it. You believed that with me once...

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<slaps Cobalt's hand off his shoulder>

Get your filthy @#$%&@# hands OFF me!!!

<unleahes powerful blast that sends Cobalt flying into the liquor bottles behind the bar>

--------------------

Phineas B. Fuddle

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phineas B. Fuddle           Edit/Delete Post     
<enters>

Well, well, since I got no clue why I'm around, might as well have a whiskey.

<notices brouhaha>

Well, seems like a lot of posturing and talking going on here, and little action. I'd say cut with the powers and take it to the streets like men! If you're both who you say you are, you'll win each other's respect after a few rounds of trading fists.

Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<magnetically pulls Lard Lad's sword to hand>

I should give you a taste of the same medicine you dished out to Hykros for that--maybe that will restore some of your memories?

<stands up, casts sword to the side>

Okay, 'big gun', you want to play rough?

<magnetically causes all of the metal in the room, including plates, doors and the awnings outside to slam against Lardy. Parts of Shark Lad and Raging Bull's costumes as well>

Phineas B. Fuddle

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phineas B. Fuddle           Edit/Delete Post     
<knocked backwards, gets up>

What in tarnation?

<punches Shark Lad>

Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<Lard Forcefield catches most of the brunt>

<'ports right in front of Cobalt and delivers vicious uppercut>

--------------------

Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
<runs in>

What in the world?! Stop this! Everyone calm down--!"

<knocked in the face with a wooden chair, falls backwards back out into the streets>

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.