Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The rumor and gossip about Quislet, Esq. Thread (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  21  22  23   
Author Topic: The rumor and gossip about Quislet, Esq. Thread
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
In Halifax today, I saw a guy who looked exactly like Quis! Was he on his way to the Anne Murray Museum?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:

I cried a tear
You wiped it dry
I was confused
You cleared my mind
I sold my soul
You bought it back for me
And held me up and gave me dignity
Somehow you needed me.

Who in their right mind NEEDS to deal with that list of crap?
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
In Halifax today, I saw a guy who looked exactly like Quis! Was he on his way to the Anne Murray Museum?

Wait, there's an Anne Murray Museum?

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
'fraid so.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
That's not a museum. Its a Centre.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Quislet is a wonderfully gracious wonderful human being and I find this thread and it's contents SCANDALOUS! In fact the person who started it should be dipped in butter and marched threw Death Valley! Along with Anne Murray!
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

Yeah, whatever.

We've been spending all this time blowing up Cobalt Kid statues when there's a freakin' Anne Murray Centre out there?

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Quislet Esq.! The sentients of Legion World demand to know why you never ate pizza! Please respond. Or do we have to get a subpoena?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I think it has to do with his unnatural antipathy toward the divine entity known as the tomato.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
quote:

Yeah, whatever.

We've been spending all this time blowing up Cobalt Kid statues when there's a freakin' Anne Murray Centre out there?

I suspect a Greenlandic conspiracy.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
I am SHOCKED!!!

HOW COULD YOU???

A gossip page?

ABOUT QUIS????

That Prince amongst men?

The King of the keyboards??

The Lord of the Legion???

Hang you heads in shame Legion Worlders!!

Is THIS how we treat our beloved friend?

Is this how honour the greatest Legion Worlder to ever draw breath??

WELL!!

IS IT???????

And more importantly....

Has anyone mentioned that rumour about him, the hot dog man and the bucket of soapy frogs?...

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ram Boy:
Quislet is a wonderfully gracious wonderful human being and I find this thread and it's contents SCANDALOUS! In fact the person who started it should be dipped in butter and marched threw Death Valley! Along with Anne Murray!

I didn't start the thread, but I volunteer to march naked after being dipped in butter as an act of Legion World solidarity.
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by walkwithcrowds:
I am SHOCKED!!!

HOW COULD YOU???

A gossip page?

ABOUT QUIS????

That Prince amongst men?

The King of the keyboards??

The Lord of the Legion???

Hang you heads in shame Legion Worlders!!

Is THIS how we treat our beloved friend?

Is this how honour the greatest Legion Worlder to ever draw breath??

WELL!!

IS IT???????

And more importantly....

Has anyone mentioned that rumour about him, the hot dog man and the bucket of soapy frogs?...

I completely missed the "Soapy Frogs" part...

But the Quis and the Hot Dog Man rumors have been making the rounds for quite a while now.

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I heard Quislet Esq. sponsors illegal Protean death matches on the rooftop terrace of the Super Law Firm of Space.
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tamper Lad:
I heard Quislet Esq. sponsors illegal Protean death matches on the rooftop terrace of the Super Law Firm of Space.

All because they look like doughy crust pizza leftovers. [No]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  21  22  23   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.