Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Post-Its you'd leave on the LW Mission Monitor Board (Page 47)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  49   
Author Topic: Post-Its you'd leave on the LW Mission Monitor Board
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
If anyone knows where the toilet plunger is, please help extricate Leprechaun Lad from you-know-where. (Why doesn't the wee doofus remember how much rickshaw hates mutant clover on his lawn?)

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
When I find out who stole all my daffodil bulbs out of the perennial bed, heads will roll! I mean it!

[Mad]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
* DO NOT TOUCH

* Touch excessively

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reflekto
New Blood

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reflekto           Edit/Delete Post     
"Welcome our newest member Nam'Lor!"
From: Xanthu | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
"Do not disturb Power Boy, so hung over from going out with Nam'Lor last night."

"If anyone goes to the store, please pick up some aspirin, and/or vodka."

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
"Where did the giant 'Welcome, Nam'lor' cake go? Cute Gender-Ambiguous Person wanted to practice their 'leaping-from-the-cake routine."
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
"Cleome, Satan called. He decided he does want your soul after all."

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Attn: All Legion Worlders:

That dude who keeps stopping by to try and peddle Goldman Sachs Visa cards and claiming that he's Satan? Totally an imposter.

I mean, there's Evil, and then there's abysmally bad taste. (Also, you can totally tell that those are paper mache horns. Just tap on one of them.)

Regards,

cleome45

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reflekto
New Blood

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reflekto           Edit/Delete Post     
"Nam'Lor's code name is not Satan, It's 'Nam'Lor'!"
From: Xanthu | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Attention All Candidates:

No more using the Time Bubble to fetch bribes. If it doesn't exist in the present day, don't offer it. Nobody cares if you ruin the democratic process, since it was ruined before you got here. But the space-time continuum is another matter entirely.

Thank you. (Also remember that I adore dark chocolate, and cashmere's nice. But I'm allergic to cherrystone clams and I don't wear fur.)

--------------------

Raging Bull
Maverick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raging Bull           Edit/Delete Post     
"Why do we still use Post-Its in the 31st century why all other use of paper has been obsolete for over 500 years?"

--------------------
♦ Translated from 31st century Texan to 21st century English ♦

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Don't open the box
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
The last box of post-it notes was actually Proty II in disguise. Please stop tearing off tiny pieces of him and, for some of you, licking them.

We've discovered he likes that...

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Ragey,

We use Post-Its so we can have an excuse to write silly things on them. What else would we do with them?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raging Bull
Maverick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raging Bull           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, if you're me, you write random, cryptic notes and numbers on them while on the phone or surfing the internet, then leave them all over the place and can't figure out what they mean when you come across them a month later. [Smile]

Also, the fact that the Post-Its on the MMB are pieces of Proty II and also self-adhesive is slightly disturbing...

--------------------
♦ Translated from 31st century Texan to 21st century English ♦

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  49   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.