Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Why aren't you joining us at the San Diego Comic Con? (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Why aren't you joining us at the San Diego Comic Con?
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Since I'm the top poster, might as well use that excuse to get all personal and demanding (even needy [Big Grin] ) and find out just why you other 850 posters, alt IDs and lurkers aren't joining us at San Diego.

I figure Eryk will be on patrol that weekend defending his hometown from aliens and malcontents but I just need to be sure.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, if you must know...

I'm still on medical leave after my extended stay on Medicus One and Dr. Gym'll refused to release me so I could join the away team to SDCC.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:

I figure Eryk will be on patrol that weekend defending his hometown from aliens and malcontents but I just need to be sure.

I don't buy it. I'm going, and it's not like we two completely different people.
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll be in a conference at the other end of the continent. Halifax, Nova Scotia.

Hrrmpf.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Co-workers sister is due to give birth that week and she is on call to go out and be there.

She gets to take all the good trips to visit clients and I get to stay and man the fort.

I have the money to go and the time off but being the good team player I am I say that I will skip it,and its really important for her to be there for her sister.

No I am not bitter at all about how unfair this is. (She has gone to see her sister 4 times in the last three months by the way.)

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
No moolah + wife won't let me = [Frown]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I promise to pass along any kisses to Jessica Alba should I see her. She just got married and had a baby and I'm just getting married so I'll be like the Mantis of the Comic Con!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
For me, it's both lack of money and fear of travel. I read and hear so many recent horror stories about travel, it makes me wonder if I'll ever travel again. I know I can be hyper-sensitive about a lot of things, but modern travel really and truly frightens me.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Had alot of expensive things come up recently
Impending marriage, leaving work soon to return to school and buying a house. I could probably finacially handle one or two of these things and still go but all these things combined mean I can't go this year.

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
A) Convention? What convention?

B) Two Words: Restraining Order

C) I'm not entirely convinced this isn't a practical joke.

D) Work and bills <<<

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Makes me wish I was as wealthy as Bruce Wayne and had teleportation powers like Gates.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ram Boy:

C) I'm not entirely convinced this isn't a practical joke...

Ixnay on the oilerspay... Cobie still hasn't figured it out.
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
My bank account won't let me. It keeps saying "Insufficient Funs". [Smile]

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
I am coming! And since I've been somewhat MIA from Legion World, I figure that oughta make up for it a little...

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
I am coming! And since I've been somewhat MIA from Legion World, I figure that oughta make up for it a little...

Cool! You can keep an eye on the Everyday Girl for me...

Thanks Cali!

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.