Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Amok Time: The Coming of BRATS SW6! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Amok Time: The Coming of BRATS SW6!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Cobalt:

AW YEAH LMB! Let the fun begin!

Dagnabbit, but sexy teen Cobie's enthusiasm is infectious!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thora
Mad hot like a Romulan Supermodel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thora           Edit/Delete Post     
Sexy TEEN Cobie? What manner of grotesqueries have you unleashed upon Legion WOrld, infant male?

--------------------
On MY world, which your robot space-probes contacted only a month ago, a superior MATRIARCHAL system exists! There, women are the stronger, dominant sex!

From: Taltar | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Don't worry Thora, I've given teen Cobie the [Smash] and taken over his place.

Why don't you put on your disguise of sexy teen Thora and join me in the infiltration. It shouldn't take much--you've certainly taken good care of yourself over the years! Why, you don't look a day over 18!

Plus, we need to stop that cretinous Lard Lad from attempting to marry one of Legion World's, strong-willed women, Umber! (aka our daughter, but if you don't want to bring it up, neither will I).

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
AW YEAH LMB!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
Take it from someone whose been a sexy teen for years--this is exactly what Legion World needs!

Nice job Lash-Tot! Just don't get any vomit on me, please.

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calm Yo Tits           Edit/Delete Post     
Vomit? Yucksville, New Jersey! I just stopped by to see what all this stuff about new sexy teenagers was all about and all I find is a room full of vomit!

Although rooms full of vomit kinda remind me of the parties Ashe, Brock and Cliff used to throw... *sigh of fond rememberance*

And what's that other smell? Oh, Grossville, Nevada! That baby needs to be, like, changed!! *disgusted air exhalation*

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm... I don't know how I feel about my clone being royalty when I had to leave mine behind in San Diego. Perhaps I should dethrone her...

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
No, just order another crown and send her to the East Coast.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.