Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » LMBP Final Crisis: Legion of Three Boards (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: LMBP Final Crisis: Legion of Three Boards
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Where has the most exalted Cobaltus Primus Augustus gone? Has he fallen victim to the pernicious foes of the eternal empire of Legion World?
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Exnihil stood atop his barstool, pointing an accusing appendage at Iron Rat.

"And so it begins. I warned you. I warned you!!! Cobalt was the first... he shall not be the last!"

Lard Lad, standing just to the left of the stool, "accidentally" bumped into it, knocking the little creature to the floor, unconscious. "Any idea what he was talking about? No? OK, next round's on me."

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Nothing less than the moral decay of this entire board!

I have noticed that the morals of the common Legion Worlder have degenerated in direct proportion to the recent proliferation of this shocking image:

-

Fifty thousand gold pieces to whomever can bring me the head of this frightful creature!

Stu
Time Trapper

Well? Does no one want these fifty thousand gold pieces??
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Methinks they're too enthralled by said creature's beauty!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Beauty, not so much... but I'll admit that the intense and concentrated look of ennui on this creature's face is difficult to turn away from...
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
How could you mistake that award-winning come hither look that most male models would die to replicate for ennui? [No]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Did you say "male model"?

-

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Should we have a duel between that pic and mine for supremacy? [LOL]

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

And this one... Surely one of these is the LW Image of the Year for 2008!

-

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Sounds like a good poll idea to me! Any other nominees?

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

Not sure, but there's still a few months left!

I think what's most amusing about the above image is the smug look on Abin's face -- like he's thinking, "Don't hate. You know you want some of this!"

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Is that the one that'd get your vote?

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

My vote... can be bought. [Wink]
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Legatus Ferrous Rodentus:
My vote... can be bought. [Wink]

At what COST?!?! [Shudder]

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.