Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The 85th Floor Corner Office (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The 85th Floor Corner Office
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Abin, I don't understand. I can see Pagan thru the wall. She's wide awake, sitting on the couch gazing into a bowl of water...

She's Scrying isn't she... She's watching us! I can feel it.

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(This is crazy...)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Abin, you know I trust you. But tell me, as a friend, what's the matter?

Whats with all the secrets? Do you know something about who attacked Sir Roy? And who in the world is Numbnuts the Semi-Incomprehensible?

I have an Idea who attacked Sir Roy... Look Cobie this is one of those things you can't do anything about, let it go... Just let it go... I'm sorry Roy was injured but there's nothing that can be done.

Numbnuts the Semi-Incomprehensible is the chief concubine of Bast the Ancient Pre-Egyptian Cat Goddess. He was also STU's Mentor back when Stu first began learning magic.

Now Numbnuts needs STU's help with something...

quote:
Originally posted by Space Ranger:
Abin, I don't understand. I can see Pagan thru the wall. She's wide awake, sitting on the couch gazing into a bowl of water...

She's Scrying isn't she... She's watching us! I can feel it.

(This is crazy...)

Yes Bart she's watching us... because if any of you try to enter that room she has to leave...

It's a magic thing... I can't explain anything more than what I've already told you...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Abin...I understand, and from what you tell me, I'm worried about Pagan Lass too. But you didn't answer the question about why your old Fixit Shop's proximity to Roy might have been a reason for his attack in the first place.

You're tired, I can see that. And you might not know who attacked Roy. But you must have some ideas, no?

(Obviously, there is far more going on here than meets the eye...)

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

Cobie, over the years the Fixit shop somehow became a repository for all sorts of strange, apparently useless, and seemingly broken items from not only all over Legion World but from all over the galaxy. But as you well know,things aren't always what they seem to be.

Some of those items didn't need fixing, they just needed to be placed in the right hands and they worked fine.

Many many other items weren't broken but we didn't or don't have the knowledge to use them properly.

In some cases we've been waiting for someone with the right knowledge to find us... or for one of our agents to find the person who we believe has the knowledge to use an artifact properly...

That's what this is about Cobie... Placing a particular artifact in the right hands at the right time to make everything work out right...

I suspect that Numbnuts may have attacked Sir Roy fearing that he intended to rob the Fixit Shop...

And what's missing from the shop is STU's Big Red Book...

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<turns to Ranger>

Well, Ranger, what do you think? He's my friend, but your his brother.

I trust you Abin, as you must realize. But you're still holding back information. If that's to protect me and the rest of Legion World, so be it. Far be it from me to complain about anyone else doing that. But does this relate to me being shot? To the murder of Clive? Because Legion World is still very much in danger.

<looking at My Whee Fem, puts hand on her shoulder>

[aside whisper]Are you okay?[/aside whisper]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Cobie... how do I put this? Compared to some of your answers...

I think we trust him, for now...

(What the heck is that annoying buzzing in my ear...)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

<Puts arm around Cobie & pulls him down to her, whispers in a breathy, hushed voice...>

Trust him... Trust my Abin... He's doing this for meeee... Please Trust him Cobalt, Please...

<Eyes pop open wide and a startled expression leaps to her face.>

What! Cobie... What are you...

JEEBUS H. Crap on a Stick! Ranger will you please silence that alarm... Dammit! Something's happening in the Security Office Detention Cells...

[ February 24, 2009, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: My Wee Fem ]

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by My Wee Fem:
quote:

<Puts arm around Cobie & pulls him down to her, whispers in a breathy, hushed voice...>

Trust him... Trust my Abin... He's doing this for meeee... Please Trust him Cobalt, Please...

<Eyes pop open wide and a startled expression leaps to her face.>

What! Cobie... What are you...

JEEBUS H. Crap on a Stick! Ranger will you please silence that alarm... Dammit! Something's happening in the Security Office Detention Cells...

<as My Whee Fem and Space Ranger exit, Cobalt is left standing by himself with Abin Quank>

(w-was that...?)

<stares at Abin in disbelief>

Abin...I think...?

<considers what Abin has asked him, and then considers what Space Ranger said about own recent answers these last few months>

I...I think I'll respect your wishes. I trust you and owe that you much. But...

<once more considers My Whee Fem's voice>

But make sure you take care of her, and let me know if you need back-up.

(And suddenly so much is made clear...)

<turns to exit>

*cough*

I'm off. Not to the Security Office yet though...still not feeling quite 100%.

But don't be surprised Abin if I go looking for Numbnuts.

Good luck. <grin>

<exit>

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod!

Gramps... Gram... Are you guys here?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

We're here Brit...

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Can I like turn on some lights?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

Before you do... you need to understand some things.

She was trying to protect you... while she was frozen in the time cube at Slim's Bar...

The spell was supposed to create a place for My here on Legion World... instead it replaced her with My...

Now she's trying to fix things... so that both of them can exist here at the same time...

But something is wrong... Something is fighting her...

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Ohmygod! Like what... who?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Abin Quank

We don't know. But whoever or whatever it is is incredibly powerful...

And it has something to do with the fake Lard Lad.

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Everyday Girl
Applicant

But... Like which Lard Lad is the fake?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.