Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The 85th Floor Corner Office (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The 85th Floor Corner Office
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Brit... We need to go...

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Pagan Lass:
No... You just have to be nice to someone until the seance is over...

Seance? Here? Now?

Is someone trying to reach me?

Who calls into the spirit realm? Let them speak!

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Ring, scan the building, how many people are in here and who are they?

THERE ARE 236 SENTIENT BEINGS IN THE BUILDING, ALL BUT THREE ARE BUREAU OF EXTERNAL AFFAIRS EMPLOYEES, THE THREE NON B.E.A. SENTIENTS ARE VISITING DIGNITARIES. THE B.E.A. OCCUPIES FLOORS 2 THROUGH 15. FLOORS 16 THROUGH 79 HOUSE A.S.T.R.A. PERSONNEL. FLOORS 80 THROUGH 85 REMAIN UNTOUCHED, EXACTLY AS YOU LEFT THEM.

Take us to the corner office...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
<Ranger lands on the roof of Quank Tower and turns to scan the sky behind him. Satisfied, he moves to a small structure and opens an access plate. A Laser scanner confirms his identity.>

Send a cargo elevator to the roof please. And arm the building's defense systems. Only personnel on list seventeen are to be permitted access to the building.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
Furball is pacing around, trying to calm himself.

"Sorry about that Ranger...I don't let myself go like that very often and it takes a while to reign it back in."

He looks at himself in a mirror to assess the damage. "Dang, he's getting good. gonna have a few new scars after that one."

From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
"I'm sorry too. Next time will be very different, my power is valuable in battle if I can get close to someone high level early," Question Kid said. "We are really going to need a strategy next time. They just lost one of their most powerful members, but that means they will have do more planning. Which they will because Red Arrow is on the team."

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, But before we can plan anything we need to meet up with the others at the Rookery.

Furball, I told your brother we'd meet him here if he wanted to talk but that won't work now. Do you have a private way to communicate with him? Don't tell me what it is... Just tell him to meet me at a place of his choosing... I do want to talk to him.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
"Yeah...I do."

Furball goes over to the window and concentrates.

Very quietly he says "thanks sweetie."

He turns back towards Space Ranger. "Let's go."

From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

On there way out, Furball's com-link rang.

"Hold on," he said"

After a short conversation.

"Furball looked at Space Ranger and said, "he wants to meet you at your office in 5 minutes."

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.