Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Hold the Pickles, please! aka The ALL-Pickles thread! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Hold the Pickles, please! aka The ALL-Pickles thread!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
In this thread, I demand pictures of Cobalt's puppydog.

For the sake of variety, we can also discuss the pickles that come with a Krystal/White Castle burger, the pickles that adorn a Cik-Fil-A sandwhich, and Kellie Pickler!

Cobie?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

The lovely and talented KELLIE PICKLER...

-

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I adore Chik-Fil-A sandwiches, although these days I can only allow myself to have one every once in a blue moon.

I always take the pickles off, though.

And I will second Lash's demand for pictures of Cobie's doggie.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I never would have thought a pickle would be good with chicken, but I do find myself enjoying the burst of pickle-power it gives the Chick-fil-a.

--------------------

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Pickled okra is awesome. I wish a had a cellar so I could can it for myself.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Can we also talk about getting pickled here? Man, it's been too long...

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I dunno', that MLLASH guy seems pretty conservative. Is he up for that sort of thing...?

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Ideally, the ultimate post to this thread would involve playing "hide the pickle" with Kellie Pickler after having had some Chick-Fil-A and/or White Castle while viewing pictures of Cobie's dog taken while Pickles was pickled.

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I was tempted to post this exchange from "Bloom County", but "Bloom County" has its own thread in The Anywhere Machine. Oh, what the heck.

OTIS ORACLE: "They are laden with spirits, are they, knave?"

MILO BLOOM: "Pickled. Tanked. Blotto. Yes."

--------------------

cleome46

This thread is making me wish it was summer. I love making homemade cucumber "pickle" from the "baby" pickles at the Farmers Markets. I don't can them, but it doesn't matter. We go through them so quickly that they never have a chance to go bad.

The massive amounts of sodium required are probably cutting a decade off my life each and every summer, but I don't care.

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Helping Daddy set up the baby's room:

-

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Awwwwww.

Thanks, Cobie.

More, more, more.

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
(I love this thread! [Big Grin] Thanks Lash!)

I'm trying to figure out how to upload more pics but have to resize them or some complicated thing.

Little known secret: I stole the name Pickles from Lash and EDE and my wife (not knowing where I got it) loved it so much that it stuck.

PS - I also love eating Pickles with sandwiches and burgers of all kinds!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Pickles may be the great common denominator among us (other than, you know, that Legion thing). My son Dylan counts among his nicknames "Dill", "Dill Pickle" and simply "Pickle". And no, the Rugrats character was born after my son was and had already been given those nicknames! [tease]

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
While Cobie's dog Pickles is cute, I can't stand actual pickles that come on burgers and whatnot. I probably hate pickles as much as Quis hates tomatoes!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.