Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Your excuses for not registering/posting are UNACCEPTABLE! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Your excuses for not registering/posting are UNACCEPTABLE!
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
I haven't read Legion in awhile.

So what?

I haven't read much Legion.

So what?

I haven't read the Legion AT ALL.

You wouldn't be the only one.

I don't like the Legion that much.

So what? It's never been one of my top 10 either, but that hasn't stopped me.

I don't know where to start.

The Mission Monitor Board and Spaceopoly forums in particular have tons of threads where it's easy to jump in, but feel free to start anywhere.

Welcome to Legion World. Introduce yourself, why don't ya! is a classic.

Starting your own 'Hi, I'm new here' thread on the Mission Monitor Board is a guaranteed way to get some LW love in short order. (If I'm wrong, I'll send you Eryk Davis Ester. Yours to keep!)

I'll admit to topic bias here, but how about What's your Legion-reading roadmap? (Even if you've never read LSH. Especially if you've never read LSH!)

I'm not sure where (which forum) to start a thread I have in mind.

Feel free to send a PM to a moderator. They are listed at the top of each forum.

Sometimes threads are moved to a forum that better suits the topic. When that happens, the topic starter is sent a PM to let him/her know where the thread is. No big deal.

I love the Five Years Later Legion, and everyone else HATES it.

Space-Malarkey!

I dare you to find a Legion character, creator, concept, or direction that NO ONE likes...or isn't willing to post puns about, anyway.

I'm interested in the role-playing on the Mission Monitor Board, but don't get how it works.

Getting Involved in Roleplaying on the MMB: 101

How do I know someone hasn't started a thread on topic X?

There's a search function at top right. The results can be quirky sometimes, though.

We try to avoid duplicate threads, but don't worry about checking thousands of threads first. A quick search should do. Chances are, you'll put a new spin on the topic anyway.

How do I use the smilies, post a picture, and all that?

Tons of info available in the FAQ. The FAQ link is also available at top/right on every page.

I'll only post if there's bubble wrap.

See you in the Titans forum!

THE FOLLOWING REASONS WILL BE ACCEPTED IN THE SHORT TERM:

I want to read the board a bit, see if this is a place where I want to spend my time.

Fair enough. But after four dozen visits....

I hate Doctor Mayavale.

So do I. But someone will kill him soon. Someone always does.

[ April 10, 2010, 02:02 AM: Message edited by: Thriftshop Debutante ]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Now I can't help but be curious which comics DO make Teeds' top 10.

AMBUSH BUG, LAST KISS, NEW TEEN TITANS.....

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Excellent! Lurkers de-lurk! New posters register!

New viewpoints and senses of humor needed!

[ April 10, 2010, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Gay flirting encouraged!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
just be respectful of others, and Legion World can be your oyster!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
[Sinde]
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Plus you can take extended absences and return to open arms!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Like me. [Smile]
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Charlemagne
Frisky Perchlorate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Charlemagne   Email Kid Charlemagne         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Mattropolis:

I'm learning that today. [Cool]

--------------------
If your klordny lasts longer than 4 hours, seek medical attention.

From: Arkansas Province, Baaldur | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Just be careful of wandering hands.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Charlemagne:
quote:
Originally posted by Mattropolis:

I'm learning that today. [Cool]
we should make a club! Legion World Reservists. [Big Grin]
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
[Bouncing Boy]
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Uuhhh... my dog ate my registration/posting? [Embarrassed]
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
[Krypto]
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucifer07
Interstellar Man of Mystery.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucifer07   Email Lucifer07         Edit/Delete Post     
Screw the real world, no one understands your love of the Legion. Except other Legion fans.... Yeah!!!!

So come on get happy. [Doctor Mayavale]

--------------------
I sought truth.. and found friendship and love, which even your lies can never take the memory of from me. (B5 to Time Trapper LSH 50)

From: Webers World | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.