Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » April 2011 Election Discussion Thread (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: April 2011 Election Discussion Thread
The Election Tyrant
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Election Tyrant           Edit/Delete Post     
This is the official thread in which you are to discuss the current election of the LMB Leader (and Deputy Leader). This thread is intended to make general comments about the election process and the candidates.

All candidates must announce their candidacy in this thread for it to be considered official!

See this thread for the rules and for upcoming announcements.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
YAY!!!

<singing to himself: "It's the most wonderful time... of the yeeeeeeear...">

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Fellow LMBers,

I hereby announce my candidacy for leader. I have formed my exploratory committee and we have concluded that now is the time for a Pyngwyn to be in office. I will be willing to entertain requests for running mates.

Thank you.

[ March 31, 2011, 11:32 AM: Message edited by: Rockhopper Lad ]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I hope to see Fanfic Lass again taking part in an election, myself.

Hey, I constantly make poop-related jokes about politicians, so this would be a natural progression. [Yes]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
Fellow LMBers,

I hereby announce my candidacy for leader. I have formed my exploratory committee and we have concluded that now is the time for a Pyngwyn to be in office. I will be willing to entertain requests for running mates.

Thank you.

Can we discuss, in much more detail, this "exploratory committee" and how one would go about joining?
[Good]

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I am also announcing my candidacy for Leader of the Faceboook Famous Legion of Message Board Posters.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
After an arduous process, I have selected my running mate. Look for an announcement shortly. I fully expect to carry the Peanuts vote and the Drak Pack vote, if nothing else! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Picked one already...I believe I have one as well... [Wink]

See who it is soon. [Big Grin]

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I will hereby will become the mistress to all candidates, whether they want me or not!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Hotcha!
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Why, thank you, Tempest. That's very kind of you. You do mean mistress of ceremonies, correct?

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Use me how you wish.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Lovely. If you wouldn't mind standing right there? Faboo! Now, you'll just need to introduce me. You'll have to use my full name, in Pyngwyny, if you don't mind. It's Yy’dyptyyz Krysokom ky Rokk H’por kep D’zant L’yal ky Ollurem’yy Pyngwyny.

Thanks ever so much.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

quote:
Originally posted by future king:
Can we discuss, in much more detail, this "exploratory committee" and how one would go about joining?
[Good]

That particular committee has finished its work, but I'm always willing to go exploring with a friend. [Big Grin]

--------------------

future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL]
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.