Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » April 2011 Election Debate Thread (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: April 2011 Election Debate Thread
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fanfic Lady:
It's not gonna work, FK. We've said all that needs to be said about Gaga...

UNTIL THE NEXT SINGLE AND VIDEO!! [Big Grin]

Way to shoot down the voters... [Wink]
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
quote:
Originally posted by Fanfic Lady:
It's not gonna work, FK. We've said all that needs to be said about Gaga...

UNTIL THE NEXT SINGLE AND VIDEO!! [Big Grin]

Way to shoot down the voters... [Wink]
I think the voters will find my candor refreshing. [Wink]

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Candidates!

I just received a pm! Here is the full text:

quote:
If you vote for us, we will pay you money.
If you vote for them, we will not pay you money.
Also, we think you're attractive and/or funny

Yours Truly,

The Next Leader and Deputy Leader of Legion World

Can you explain this OUTRAGE!
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Obviously, it wasn't sent by my campaign, Rammy. We are unambiguous in our belief that you are unquestionably attractive and funny!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I for one am outraged at the blatant attempts to bribe voters!

What has democracy come to when the politicians are offering bribes rather than taking them?

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ram Boy:
Vote Seekers!,

Like EDE I too worry about stuff (but without a funny hat on). For instance, I'm currently deeply worried about the scrawny, anemic, (one might say non-existent) pensions that are currently bestowed upon previous esteemed leaders.

How would you address this very pressing matter?

A Rocky/Fanfie administration would make certain that all former leaders and deputy leaders would have a comfortable pension. After all, we'll need it someday ourselves!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
naw, the fat grease had melted all over her and the meat had fallen off. so she was left with standing on the stage lookin' stringy and greasy. Several dogs ran up and tried to bite her.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Wasn't me or Cobie my friend...we wouldn't just post about it...your account would be fatter.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
naw, the fat grease had melted all over her and the meat had fallen off. so she was left with standing on the stage lookin' stringy and greasy. Several dogs ran up and tried to bite her.

HEEEEEEEEY! Were you at the concert as well Rick??? Next time say hello ok?
[Smile]

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
"I think the voters will find my candor refreshing."

Ain't them buhd's extanked?

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Did you JUST discover cut and paste tonight big guy? [Wink]
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
Before tonight he thought it was eat and paste.

;-)

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Redneck tirade coming up in 6...4...3...2...1...
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Candidates: Someone (who may or not be in my employ) offered unlimited barrels of beer and whiskey to citizens who refuse their ballots and riot in the streets because there are no local professional sports teams.

The papers are calling it the Sports BAR Putsch.

This is in contrast to the last week's revolution where someone offered free Yoga Vouchers to the women in the running clinic if they ran in place instead of running in the election, which was aptly named the SPORTS BRA Putsch.

These sports putschists are led by a crazed faction of Philadelphia Sports Fanatics. What do the candidates intend to do about these hooligans and does it involve taxpayer subsidies to build a new stadium for my professional cricket team.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

quote:
Originally posted by Tamper Lad:
Candidates: Someone (who may or not be in my employ) offered unlimited barrels of beer and whiskey to citizens who refuse their ballots and riot in the streets because there are no local professional sports teams.

The papers are calling it the Sports BAR Putsch.

This is in contrast to the last week's revolution where someone offered free Yoga Vouchers to the women in the running clinic if they ran in place instead of running in the election, which was aptly named the SPORTS BRA Putsch.

These sports putschists are led by a crazed faction of Philadelphia Sports Fanatics. What do the candidates intend to do about these hooligans and does it involve taxpayer subsidies to build a new stadium for my professional cricket team.

I think the most appropriate sports team for Legion World would be an exhibition men's gymnastics team.

After we provide for them, then we'll build your cricket field.

--------------------

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.