Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » THE LMB villains that never were! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: THE LMB villains that never were!
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Cobie and I once plotted a role-play in which one of my alts would be a mystery villain, and turn out to be...

Dorkseid!

But that one got off to a rocky start and other role-plays superseded it.

While Abin and I were driving around San Diego about six years ago brainstormed a villain for EDG: Blaster the Ass Master. Not sure if he ever developed the idea any more.

I came up with a villain for Lardy: The Crime Crapper. I think I forgot about him until just now.

What other villains were there that never actually were?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klar Ken T5477
The Future Superman of 2965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klar Ken T5477   Email Klar Ken T5477         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe we should just delete this thread, too.

--------------------
"So different from the Original Superman of Krypton!"

Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
I always wanted to use The Shade as a villain, but have never found a way to work it into the current plots. I think I created Flashend partly out of a desire to have a character with The Shade's powers.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Faraway Lad, Gigglebot Girl and I, during one of my trips to London, plotted out Dyson, the Sock Monster, who would plague the LMB by stealing one sock (not the whole pair) from their dressers. We laughed quite a bit developing him...but alas, he never made it on onscreen.

One of my old Alts that I've sense given away (the one that was Liberty Monkey and Tomahawk, if anyone didn't know was me) was briefly "Udder Nonsense", a serial killer cow type character using the Liberty Meadows cow avatar and basically stealing the character as well. That only lasted for a day or two before I got bored.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Wasn't Superboy Prime one of our villains? What ever happened to him?
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Possibly still to be used, but I've been thinking about a BION-type character who would have the powers of the first twenty-five LMBers.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy:

Reboot killed him and eliminated any possibility of his return. He took Superboy Prime appearing very personally. [Big Grin]

I wish Reboot would RP more!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I was thinking that reality could use a good punch in the face.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy:

Reboot killed him and eliminated any possibility of his return. He took Superboy Prime appearing very personally. [Big Grin]

I wish Reboot would RP more!

Yes. and Dorkseid popping up, disguised as Superboy-Prime, did not go over well.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
At one point when Lardy had temporarily retired (after he married Dru), I was going to repurpose the Lard Lad user I.D. and my one, rotating alt (which was Dru at that point and is now Kalla Hrykos) into, respectively, Eggman and the Walrus. Eggman was going to turn out to be this evil super-genius and Walrus was going to turn out to be a good guy.

Ultimately, I think it didn't happen because that was a very quiet roleplaying period. and seemed like the effort would be wasted. Soon after, I wrote "Smoke and Mirrors" and killed off Dru. Then came the next RP "Five Faces of Death" in which Lardy was killed in the climax. I can't remember if I considered reviving Eggman/Walrus at that point. Probably not because the alt (Lard Lad Robot/Clive at that point) was still active and proceeding with his storyline.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
I think only Lardy knows this, but after Phineas B. Fuddle was defeated in the "Thyme Crime" he spent several years trapped alone on the out-of-phase island of Marzal. During that time, he went mad for a time, to the point where he no longer even remembered who he was. During that time, the alt continued his story, but known as "The Forgotten Man".

That thread (never finished unfortunately) doesn't even exist on Legion World, but does exist... elsewhere.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
The LMBP really need more internet based villains.

Off the top of my head, an arch-nemesis of Cobalt Kid could be Gramma(r) Nazi. She would be a retired English teacher bent on correcting everybody's grammar and spelling.

Meme, who's appearance changes very rapidly.

Flamer & Troll, a tag team who incite and escalate discord. Maybe they could be henchmen of Dorkseid

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Quis... just wow!

Every single one of those need to be created ASAP... like yesterday! [Smile]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I totes agree. Gramma(r) Nazi in particularly sounds hilarious!

I was also thinking of creating a villain pair called Straight Man and Punch Line. They'd be introduced as silly pranksters who'd have the more sinister agenda of wiping out all the gay LMBers.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
This is how I picture Gramma(r) Nazi

-

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.