Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Visionaries of Tomorrow » Bedard wanted more on Legion... (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bedard wanted more on Legion...
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry:
I was thinking, Challangers, too. They're due for a comeback.

See the New Brave & Bold Series.

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superboy
RE-RETCONNED

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superboy   Email Superboy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ricardo:
[QB] Superboy,

L.E.G.I.O.N. is still in continuity. It has appeared very briefly in 52, more recently with a Comet/Brainy encounter on Mystery in Space and will show up again on Rann/Thanagar War. Both by Jim Starlin.

Well it gets tricky then...because the Mon-El that Superman knows, the current Mon-El, was never a member of the L.E.G.I.O.N. And Phantom Girl appears to be back in the Action Legion(although I don't know if she's been shown yet....but if she is, she can't really have been Phase in the L.E.G.I.O.N. either....granted, the PHASE aspect of Phantom Girl's career would still be ahead of the Phanton Girl in the Action Legion, and so it could still happen...but I don't really see it happening as it would be too predictable.

And while I am not 100% certain...it appears the original Brainiac is back...and that complicates Vril Dox in the L.E.G.I.O.N.

Well have to see, the Brainiac stuff is about to be resolved in Action...and it's important to Brainiac 5 and the L.E.G.I.O.N.

One thing I am certain of though is that Mon-El wasn't in the L. Lar Gand has already met Superman and he is already in the Phantom Zone, he's been in it since Superman was a boy.

So there are some continuity issues impacting the L.E.G.I.O.N.

[ June 08, 2008, 02:56 AM: Message edited by: Superboy ]

Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superboy
RE-RETCONNED

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superboy   Email Superboy         Edit/Delete Post     
PS: Ricardo, we have finally found a Legion we both like in the L.E.G.I.O.N. That was my favorite Legion of the 90's. So I hope they don't retcon it out...but they are going to have to do some retconning to fit it in to the current DC Continuity.
Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricardo
Adult Legion Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricardo   Author's Homepage   Email Ricardo         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Superboy:
PS: Ricardo, we have finally found a Legion we both like in the L.E.G.I.O.N. That was my favorite Legion of the 90's. So I hope they don't retcon it out...but they are going to have to do some retconning to fit it in to the current DC Continuity.

L.E.G.I.O.N. was not my favorite (TMK was) but it certainly was great. And if it is retconned from DC continuity, you know very well who is to blame. [AHHHH!!!!]
From: Brasil | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.