Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Visionaries of Tomorrow » New Levitz Legion story in 2009 (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: New Levitz Legion story in 2009
Pete Ross
Honorary Member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete Ross   Email Pete Ross         Edit/Delete Post     
Paul Levitz did an question and answer session on WashingtonPost.com, and had this tidbit:

quote:
Philadelphia, Pa.: Thank you for "The Legion of Superheroes". Are you planning on writing anything else in the future and, if so, what?

Paul Levitz: I have a Legion plot out to Jim Lee for a special book of his work that's being produced next year, and I hope I'll be able to do something more extended. Dan DiDio keeps talking to me about a Legion miniseries with Keith Giffen, and I would love to find the time.

Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Levitz/Jim Lee??? A Levitz/Giffen reunion?!?

OM-freakin'-G!!!!! Heaven!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricardo
Adult Legion Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricardo   Author's Homepage   Email Ricardo         Edit/Delete Post     
Some years ago Levitz said he was doing a HC with Keith. Nothing came up. So I hold my breath this will be true this time.
From: Brasil | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
unfortunately, Levitz is so oft trapped at the desk-job.

I'll take what comes, but realize it's all wishful thinking until it hits the shelves.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chemical King
Back in continuity

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chemical King   Email Chemical King         Edit/Delete Post     
If DiDio is talking to Levitz about a reunion with Giffen, it rather sounds like desperation to me... would love to see it but I'm lacking faith...
From: Bamberg, Germany | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Sometimes desperation can lead to greatness. AW YEAH LEGION!!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
FABOO!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Though the panel was about BR, I was impressed with the love thrown Legion's way. I would have asked him, which Legion characters will be showing up in the next Batman movie?
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LegionFan223
Wearer of the Crown

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LegionFan223   Email LegionFan223         Edit/Delete Post     
Levitz??? Hell, yeah!!!! [Big Grin] Giffen, NO WAY!!!! [Mad] Giffen should not be allowed anywhere near the Legion ever again!! He should not even be able to mention the Legion!! There are too many fantastic artists out there that we should not have to settle for the crap that is Giffen!!

--------------------
I am smelling like a rose that somebody gave me on my birthday deathbed.

From: Orando | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricardo
Adult Legion Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricardo   Author's Homepage   Email Ricardo         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by LegionFan223:
Levitz??? Hell, yeah!!!! [Big Grin] Giffen, NO WAY!!!! [Mad] Giffen should not be allowed anywhere near the Legion ever again!! He should not even be able to mention the Legion!! There are too many fantastic artists out there that we should not have to settle for the crap that is Giffen!!

Shut up.

[LOL]

From: Brasil | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Speechless? Levitz? Lee? Giffen? Wow.
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
While I'd LOVE to see Levitz back in the saddle like old times, I'm also nervous after the disastrous return he had to JSA a few years ago.
From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Two words.

First word: Anywhere

Second word: Machine.

Two more words: 'Nuff said!

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superboy-Supergirl
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superboy-Supergirl   Email Superboy-Supergirl         Edit/Delete Post     
NO MORE GRIFFEN ON THE LEGION EVER...AFTER COUNTDOWN FLORG HIM! FLORG HIM WITH DEAD BLOK FROM LEG VOL. 4 ISSUE 3! and rats from countdown!

--------------------
Bring back the super-cousins

From: nyc | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricardo
Adult Legion Reservist

Yeah, no more Griffen, but all the power to that Giffen dude. He gave us v4, so he KNOWS a thing or two about writing the best Legion book ever.

By the way, Giffen had nothing to do with Countdown story. He was a consultant.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.