Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » Upgrade to UBB.Classic.6.7 (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Upgrade to UBB.Classic.6.7
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
[Nightcrawler] [love] [Krypto]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Gary don't know if this has to do with the upgrade but it probably does have to do with the merging of forums.

All of our previous discussions on HeroClix and Pocket Heroes are gone. I cannot find them in any forum. Shouldn't they be in The Legion?

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
If you're using the search function, it may be out of synch with the moved threads. I'll bump up all of the Trophy Room threads so that everyone can see that they are there.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
It wasn't just the search function. I couldn't get to some of the pages because of the 'Hack' error. On top of that, I couldn't get into the FTP last night to fix the 'Hack'.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

It looks like I missed at least two corrupt member files. I thought I went through them all, but after awhile it was becoming monotonous.
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I just noticed the new disclaimer at the bottom of each page. Is that just CYA, or were you asked to put that there?
From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

CYA.
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
No more "All posts are © 2004 their respective authors." then?

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Sanity or Madness?:
No more "All posts are © 2004 their respective authors." then?

Grey said it was unnecessary.
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Grey said:

quote:
Greybird007: You may want to omit the copyright for DC and the TM for individual authors. Neither is really needed.
I removed the ™ in my question 'cause of it.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Sanity or Madness?:
Grey said:

quote:
Greybird007: You may want to omit the copyright for DC and the TM for individual authors. Neither is really needed.
I removed the ™ in my question 'cause of it.
He and I had a private chat in regards to the copyright notice. That's where he gave me the one we are using. Do I need to begin the "Support Kon in a KC Costume" compaign? [Razz]
Reboot

quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
He and I had a private chat in regards to the copyright notice. That's where he gave me the one we are using. Do I need to begin the "Support Kon in his KC Costume" compaign? [Razz]

I wouldn't object [Razz]

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
CYA.

Don't cover yours, please. [Love] [Wink]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

I actually like Grey's new wording and will probably adapt what I use for my site to match. Good job Steve.
Nightcrawler
Founder

quote:
If you're using the search function, it may be out of synch with the moved threads. I'll bump up all of the Trophy Room threads so that everyone can see that they are there.

BTW, I rebuilt the search index for the forums. You can find the Trophy Room and other moved threads through the search function again.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.