Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » Another Fine Mess... (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Another Fine Mess...
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Spellbinder:
Thanks for all your efforts, guys! And keep in mind that even though PowWeb has been a little quirky, and we have suffered sporadic downtime, the vast majority of the time the boards have been up, so don't feel too bad if we have little outages every now and then.

Agreed! Everything can't be right all the time, we'd get too spoiled!

You guys are the best, so try not to stress out over it TOO much Gary [Smile] !

[Hug]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, all this agravation, just for us? This mangy bunch? I'm with Grey, you say where and when, and my five bucks are there. And that is no where near the amount of enjoyment you folk have provided. Thanks for the work you do.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks guys! I really appreciate the sentiments! You guys have made this place, a place worth aggravating over!
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
Thanks! I try. I REALLY, REALLY hate it when we aren't up and working and it's not my fault. [Wink]

Hmmm, I didn't realize I'd be able to blame Gary if it ever turns out I'm not "up and working"

Really, it's not MY fault! It's Gary's fault that I'm not up and working! See he admitted it right there!

Then again, I might have to explain WHO Gary is and HOW he could be responsible.....

Never mind! [Wink]

[ April 09, 2004, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: Varalent ]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.