Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » Graemlin request thread! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Graemlin request thread!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
:wenttogopee:
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
What about that urinating monkey graemlin?
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Forgot about that one! And a good one to boot!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by SoM?:
I was thinking with visible brain remnants going everywhere [Smile]

This one's not gory enough for you? [Calamity King]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
quote:

That sort of thing, only outwards rather than downwards [Big Grin]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Astrid Seahorse
Green Lantern Core

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Astrid Seahorse           Edit/Delete Post     
[Wonder Girl - Cassie Sandsmark] I'd like to request a :kiss: graemlin. I don't think the [Hug] or [Love] graemlins convey the same emotion as a sweet pucker peck does. Thank you for your consideration. [Good] [Wonder Girl - Cassie Sandsmark]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Lythyl, the Omega Colony | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jetta
Misfit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jetta           Edit/Delete Post     
I don't know how I'm supposed to go about this, but could you make one of HPViviane (it's her birthday Oct. 4th and I know she want's one) you can base it off her avatar, the one in blue sitting on the horse with the hood, she could do blue magic or something.

Please...

From: Misfits Music | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Although I hope Terry has a great birthday. I just don't have the kind of free time to make this possible right now, maybe next year? Most of the graemlins you see or will see have been worked out already. In fact I've got about a dozen in various degrees of being finished (including the Twelve Wives of Evillo), some I post before I'm done and add or change after the fact.

Anyway, sorry Viv! This is the best I can do - [Kinetix] Happy Early Birthday!

And a kiss greamlin is in the works, it'll get here eventually.

[ October 03, 2004, 10:59 PM: Message edited by: Nightchangeling ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Reboot:
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
quote:

That sort of thing, only outwards rather than downwards [Big Grin]
Like this [Big Grin]

-

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

[smooch]
Morningstar
Saints Alive

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morningstar           Edit/Delete Post     
I love it! A [smooch] and [Hug] for Gary!

--------------------

From: Delegate of Starhaven | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Thanks! [Embarrassed] Sorry it took so long!
Fundamental King
Starcrossed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fundamental King           Edit/Delete Post     
Before I make any requests, I'd like to preface with the following:

Upon looking at the full graemlin directory, I've noticed some characters from Legion lore that, IMHO, deserve graemlins of their own.

Having said that, I don't expect you to do them today. Or even tomorrow. Heck, if you didn't get around to it till next year, I wouldn't be upset. It's possible I would ask you if you were going to make them, out of curiousity, but I wouldn't brow beat you into making them (nor could I).

Also, I don't expect you to ALWAYS be working on the boards. By all means, kick your shoes off and enjoy the madcap hilarity of Legion World. I know I do.

These comments are not meant to be taken personally by anyone, and may be totally needless in saying (or maybe it's good they were said).

Now, on to the requests:

I would totally LOVE a set of Wanderers graemlins! Celebrand, Immorto (Re-Animage), Quantum Queen, Psyche, Ornitho (Aviax), Elvo (Elvar), and Dartalon (Dartalg). Personally, I'd name them their original names (where applicable), such as :immorto: and then the graemlin would "morph" from the original version to the Re-Animage version. Seems overkill to have an :immorto: and a :reanimage: in the listing.

Babbage and Amp Girl would be nice additions, I think. Possibly, a Retro for the completists. Babbage seems pretty deserving.

I'm a little surprised not to find Kent Shakespeare, Celeste McCauley, Kono, and Devlin O'Ryan. Kent and Kono definitely deserve graemlins, though it'd be nice to have all four.

General pre-boot characters that should eventually be considered: Dev-em, Energax, Questar, Nam'Lor, Laurel Kent, Lady Memory (a personal fave!), Mandala, Plant Lad, Power Boy, Quake Kid, and Weight Wizard.

Noticably missing villains include Computo I/C.O.M.P.U.T.O. (though the preboot Computo is a part of Computo II's graemlin), the Infinite Man (though he is part of Rond Vidar's graemlin), and Dr. Mantis Morlo (who is especially cool!)

As a special treat, I'd like to suggest a Trio (Outsiders) graemlin. I love Carggites and she's so disco groovy!

I know this is a big list but I think each one mentioned is a valid graemlin candidate. I certainly don't expect this list to be anything more than humble suggestions from an humble completist. If some make the cut - HURRAY! If all eventually get made - HURRAY!!

Of all of them, I'm probably most looking forward to the Wanderers.

Thank you for your consideration.

[ October 21, 2004, 12:46 AM: Message edited by: Space Boy ]

--------------------

From: Delegate of Xanthu | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Thanks, Miss T.

I'm currently working on a crop of Legion-related characters in my spare time (to be revealed soon). But, I will say that I do have plans to do each and everyone that you've mentioned. In fact, my plan, as time permits, is to do a smiley for every single character that has ever interacted with the Legion in every incarnation. Seriously.

Fundamental King
Starcrossed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fundamental King           Edit/Delete Post     
That truly space-rawks!!!

--------------------

From: Delegate of Xanthu | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.