Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » Titans?!? (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Titans?!?
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
George Perez avatars RAWK!

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Crulith:
quote:
Originally posted by Povicho:
Chris Jericho is one of my favorite wrasslers [Smile]

Hmmm... he's MY favorite wrestler, too... although most likely for completely different reasons [Wink]
No, we're in agreement... he has fantastic skills handling a... microphone! [LOL]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Y'know, with that color scheme... Roy should be appearing in commercials for Mickey D's or Burger King... [Embarrassed]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

How did Crujectra and Lilith have a baby? [Confused]

(And is there a video of it...?)

Stu
Time Trapper

-

"Not tonight, Crue. I have a headache."

icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Yea Titans!!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightchangeling:
feel free to talk about the Titans as if they were as good as the Legion.

[LOL]
From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by minesurfer:
Oh Great...

I have enough trouble keeping up with you guys as it is. Now I gotta figure out your Titan IDs. I haven't even figured out any of the original Alt IDs.

The Titan's are really just the rebooted version of Young Justice anyway. Bring back the good ole days, with Red Tornado and Snapper Carr. Where's Peter David when you need him? Give me APES and Fite and Maad over Graduation Day anytime.

Sigh.

Agreed [Frown]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
I realise that it's hardly in keeping with the general tone, but sod this for a game of soldiers.

I haven't the foggiest who anyone is these days as it is, what with everyone changing their names and having [N]umpteen Alt IDs. And now everyones changing to characters that I haven't read about in 25 years.

Confused?
You bet your sweet ass [sweet!].

--------------------
Hic!

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I am confused too but this is all in fun. And if everyone picks one that is close to what they were before, it just takes a little time to figure it all out.

I am having fun doing this and now make a suggestion to the Founders. How about you guys pick one month of the year and give us another crossover. Maybe when Star Wars III comes out we can talk about Legion vs Star Wars. Everyone can go crazy again. Its fun to see everyone's creativity.

Otherwise, it was a pleasant surprise this morning when I logged on.

[ September 03, 2004, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: rdstr2 ]

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
If any Publicly Displayed Name is confusing, click on it in the left-hand column to get the user profile. That will give more clues and personal data. (If you're an advisor, it'll also give you that person's permanent Login Name.)

We've gone nutzoid with alternate IDs already, so this isn't going to add much for the next few weeks to the existing madness.

Just be polite to everyone you meet ... ye gads, what a concept [Wink] ... especially if you don't know who they are.

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
This day has been a total blast so far! It's great to see so many people have joined in on the madness all day long--whether posting in threads or changing their avatars and user names.

GREAT idea Gary [Smile]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm quite surprised how much fun I and everyone else seem to be having! Usually I'm against big insane change, but this is a blast.

This definitely spiced my Friday up. Kudos to Nighty for initiating this. I kind of like Vu's idea of going crazy like this once a year...but I guess we'll see who the Legion is crossing-over with in 2005.

Astrid Seahorse
Green Lantern Core

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Astrid Seahorse           Edit/Delete Post     
[Wonder Girl - Cassie Sandsmark] This board needs a good kick in the pants ever so often and, per usual, Gary offered a big plate 'o fun with a side of panache! [Wonder Girl - Cassie Sandsmark]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Lythyl, the Omega Colony | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the Vigilante avatar G!

Looks like the new changes are a big hit [Smile] ... hopefully, it's not just a "day after X-mas" kinda thing - there's still a month to go before the Crossover (I am getting a bit lost with some of the Titans talk though since I'm not a fan -- looks like I might have some reading to do this weekend).

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.