Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » We're Moved! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: We're Moved!
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah. Me too. I can't say I'm all that impressed with globat so far.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
Yes. To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Legion and the 5th anniversary of Legion World, we're going retro!

Shouldn't that involve making background solid black and deyellowing the quotes? [Wink]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Let's not go too far. [Big Grin]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
And yet more problems, with an "Internal service error: invalid uid 80" or thereabouts error for a while, followed by a longer while where LW was just hard-down.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Exactly. I can't even FTP the site like I could with PowWeb during these blackouts.

I'm not really pleased with my recent purchase. But, there's not a lot I can do about it. [Frown]

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, things have been a LOT nicer for me since the move. I'm very grateful.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

[Bump] to make the thread visible again

[Still feel that way Lash?]

--------------------

Nightcrawler
Founder

And we're moved again!

Hopefully, this place will be better for us than our previous host(s)!

As always, please inform me (here) of anything you notice missing, not working, slower than usual, etc.

The last week cost us dearly in both having server issues and me corrupting my back ups with the files I was trying to protect. I'd really like to just sit back and enjoy Legion World again (like I'm sure everyone else does) so let's hope this place is good to us!

*crosses fingers*

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, this place looks nice. Much better than those sewers* we were hiding in. [Wink]

*sewer = previous server (not LMBP Yahoo)!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Nighty,

It seems that an entire page is missing from Lardy's Roundtable. It was up to 14 pages yesterday, including a post from me. Now the entire 14th page is missing.

Also, it took an unusually long time to open the "Full Reply Form" tab on this post so I could include the above link.

Thanks for all your efforts in keeping LW together.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

We have our first issue with Host Monster. They won't allow me to have over 2000 files within a folder. Which means no matter how much I try to fix this situation at the moment, I can not.

I do have the complete file, but it won't get into the folder.

[EDIT: Although it looks as if I was able to work around it right now.]

If you notice this issue anywhere else, please let me know.

[ May 04, 2008, 11:16 AM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

Nightcrawler
Founder

Oh! And let's hope that any sluggishness is due to everything being new and doesn't last long.
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
The Upload File Form is not working yet.
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Ok. I'll look into it. Thanks!
Nightcrawler
Founder

Ok. Just tested it. It should be working now (I needed to update the new path).

Sorry about that!

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.