Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » We're Moved! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: We're Moved!
Askanipsion
Telepath

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Askanipsion   Author's Homepage   Email Askanipsion         Edit/Delete Post     
There was a new message topic yesterday regarding Favorite Moments of Legion Members-Dream Girl. I can't find it anymore.

Was it lost during the move?

From: South Florida | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Found!

One of the many victims of the no more than 2000 files in a folder rule (which I'm attempting to get lifted around here).

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Askanipsion
Telepath

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Askanipsion   Author's Homepage   Email Askanipsion         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
Found!

One of the many victims of the no more than 2000 files in a folder rule (which I'm attempting to get lifted around here).

Much Thanks Nightcrawler!!
From: South Florida | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for all the hard work!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Nighty, is it possible to recover the lost posts from the "Lost" thread on Anywhere? Just wondering.

Also, thanks so much for restoring the missing Roundtable posts--that thread's really special to me! [Hug]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll do my best. Between the problems of the last server and the issue regarding letting me access only the first 2000 files in a forum here, it may be lost, lost.

I'll find out tonight.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
Crap! Ever since we moved I can't find my sense of humor. I know the e-movers put it on the e-truck. Somebody give a shout if you see it. Thanks!

[Wink] Craig

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
Never mind. Found it! I was looking in the wrong thread. Thanks anyway...
[LOL]

--------------------
Craig C.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Lost has been recovered.

Anything in Forum 1 (Legion), Forum 4 (MMB), or Forum 9 (Anywhere) may be lost due to the 2000 file rule. Apparently it took my initial uploads but, not my updates from Saturday. So, if you notice a thread out-of-sync please post it here so I can try to fix it.

Omni Craig
Advisor

Hey Gary, the Lightning Saga Legion in Action thread has lost everything between April 23rd and earlier tonight. It was already over 1000 posts and now it's in the 990s. If you can find them that would be great.

Thanks again for all your efforts to make Legion World awesome!

--------------------
Craig C.

Nightcrawler
Founder

Thanks Craig. I'll work on it tonight.
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
As another heads up, the Camraderie thread and the Saucy Jones thread are also missing posts. Though they are in Forum 1, so I realize they may be gone.

Thank you again for everything, Gary.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Thanks Future. They probably aren't gone gone as the board wouldn't allow me to update them on Saturday. We'll see what I have to work with.
Nightcrawler
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Omni Craig:
Hey Gary, the Lightning Saga Legion in Action thread has lost everything between April 23rd and earlier tonight. It was already over 1000 posts and now it's in the 990s. If you can find them that would be great.

Thanks again for all your efforts to make Legion World awesome!

I've restored whatever was on the old server. (Forgot I could do that from work.)
Nightcrawler
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Future:
As another heads up, the Camraderie thread and the Saucy Jones thread are also missing posts. Though they are in Forum 1, so I realize they may be gone.

Thank you again for everything, Gary.

Done. Thanks!
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.