Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » The Legion Wiki! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The Legion Wiki!
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Not an expert on the character but it looks very well detailed and complete to me. But it does bring up one question I don't recall coming up (if it did, just slap me). There is no ending. In other words, she "ceased to be" or was last seen in the previous version.

Were we including that on these bios or leaving them open ended?

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm leaving them all open-ended.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Works for me.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Reboot, I couldn't have written Kinetix's bio better myself, and she's my favorite. Great work!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
FYI, site's hard down right now (not even aa delay in bringing up the error).

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Came back up an hour or so back...

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Sorry about that. My provider closed out the wrong site. Hopefully this resolves it and we didn't lose anything. I'm doing another quick back-up now just in case.
Lightning Lad
Founder

I have to thank everyone, with a large portion of it going to Reboot, in keeping the wiki going. With all that has happened lately I haven't even logged into the site to check things out. But I know it is in good hands. Now I just need to get a backup done ASAP. Just in case, knowing my luck.
Reboot

Thanks LL, although Craigopher gets a big shout-out, since he's done a lot of stuff, especially in the early period, and Michael Grabois, iB, PoFo and Autochef have contibuted chunks too.

[ October 21, 2006, 12:32 AM: Message edited by: Reboot ]

--------------------

shanealt
Don't hurt me.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shanealt   Author's Homepage   Email shanealt         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm a pretty big post-ZH era fan, and a Kinetix fan as well, and that seems accurate to me. It's been a little bit since I've read the post-Emerald Violet issues of Legionnaires, however (the ones involving Lady Mysa and Mordru while the rest of the team was in the 20th century) so I may be a bit fuzzy on the details...but it -seems- like you've done a very good job.
Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Thanks again to everyone for keeping the Legion Wiki going! I'm amazed by the amount of information already added.

I do have a slight technical issue though. There seems to be some issues with the server and it is effecting my whole site, which includes the wiki, The Clubhouse, LegionPics and my new blog. The techs are taking a look at the problem which seems to be affecting everyone on the same server. For now I'm going to ask everyone to not upload any new files until they find the problem. Don't want any of the hard work being done lost.

Nick Vinson
Libertarian

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nick Vinson   Email Nick Vinson         Edit/Delete Post     
If I wanted to do an entry on Valor... does that go here? and if so, where?

--------------------
-Nick-

Is Civil War over with yet?

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Here. Make sure you follow Scott's rules:

quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Once again work has ruined any free time I expected to have. So instead of delaying this any further here are a couple of ground rules.

1. You must sign up before being allowed to edit, no exceptions.

2. All character entries must follow the established layout (example) and use the template.

3. Issue synopses must follow the established template.

There will be more but that's the basics for now.

I now give you the Legion Wiki!

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick Vinson
Libertarian

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nick Vinson   Email Nick Vinson         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks

--------------------
-Nick-

Is Civil War over with yet?

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

For right now you'll need to use this link ( http://www.legionclubhouse.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page ) to get to the wiki. I'm in the process of establishing it as its own site rather than just a sub-folder at the Clubhouse.

Please hold off on any additions or edits until I let you know the move has been completed.

[ March 18, 2007, 01:11 AM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.