Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Ultimate Favorite Legionnaire Survivor! (Page 20)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  36  37  38   
Author Topic: Ultimate Favorite Legionnaire Survivor!
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Bring Back :

Colossal Boy
Chlorophyll Kid

Evict :

Shrinking Violet
Live Wire

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
capt._dallas
Co-Creator/Writer: Omega Chase

Icon 1 posted      Profile for capt._dallas           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Bevis:
The two to bring back are ones that have already been voted off right?

[Confused]

Hey, I.B., can you confirm that this is indeed the case? Before I vote I just want to make sure that we are voting for the return of two people who have been voted off already. (And if so, Nightcrawler and Valor should edit their posts.)

--------------------
Omega Chase, available in stores in September: http://th3rdworld.com/comics.php

From: Long Island, NY | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Drop:

Bouncing Boy
Karate Kid (Val)

Bring Back:

Brainiac 5
Invisible Kid (Lyle)

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Boot Off:

Karate Kid
Timber Wolf

Bring Back:

Calamity King
Chlorophyll Kid

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by capt._dallas:
quote:

[Confused]

Hey, I.B., can you confirm that this is indeed the case? Before I vote I just want to make sure that we are voting for the return of two people who have been voted off already. (And if so, Nightcrawler and Valor should edit their posts.)

capt. dallas: Since IB said he'll be gone for the weekend he may not see this in time to answer. Based on prior Survivor games of his, your interpretation is correct. Vote for 2 previously eliminated heroes that you would like to see return for a second chance. Also vote for two heroes still on the list to get booted off.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
As for my vote...

Boot off
Dreamer
Shadow Lass/Umbra

And bring back
Invisible Kid (Lyle)
Chemical King

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Boot -

Karate Kid
Lightning Lad

Bring Back -

nobody

From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Remove:

Karate Kid
Dawnstar

Bring back:

Invisible Kid (Lyle)
Krypto

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
capt._dallas
Co-Creator/Writer: Omega Chase

Icon 1 posted      Profile for capt._dallas           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Varalent:
Based on prior Survivor games of his, your interpretation is correct. Vote for 2 previously eliminated heroes that you would like to see return for a second chance. Also vote for two heroes still on the list to get booted off.

Thanks, V!

Like V, I want to bring back:

[Invisible Kid]
[Chemical King]

Unlike V, I want to get rid of:

[Gates]
[Night Girl]

[ May 08, 2004, 05:38 AM: Message edited by: capt._dallas ]

--------------------
Omega Chase, available in stores in September: http://th3rdworld.com/comics.php

From: Long Island, NY | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
[Invisible Kid]
[Chemical King]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
vote off:

Infectious Lass

White Witch

Bring Back:

Lyle and Brainy

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by capt. dallas:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not replying sooner, but I've been out of town... But you guys got it right. Oh, and thanks to Vee for answering the Q for me. [Smile]

I've already PMd Valor about it, but I'm not sure if we understood each other completely... oh well...

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Tellus [Tellus]

Timber Wolf [Timber Wolf]

Bring back:

Kinetix [Kinetix]

Invisible Kid [Invisible Kid]

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Apologies for my lateness, folks, but anyway, Round 19 is over.

With 4 votes, KARATE KID gets a one-way ticket back to Steeple. But I'm sure he's spiritually enlightened enough to be a good sport.

And, while two characters tied with 3 votes, DAWNSTAR had more previous round votes and so has to take a detour away from the reboot. Oh well, at least she still has bragging rights over her role in the Crisis.

And, with an overhwlming 7 votes, the lucky Legionnaire to be brought back is INVISIBLE KID! Honorable mentions go to Brainy, Chemical King and Chlorophyll Kid, but sadly, only one gets to come back, and Lyle is it. However, since he was already eliminated before, he gets 5 previous round votes on his, er, permanent record. So Lyle haters shouldn't be too upset over his return (I hope [Smile] )

And now, the Final 25:

Bouncing Boy
Chameleon [Boy]
Cosmic Boy
Dream Girl/ Dreamer
Gates
Infectious Lass
Invisible Kid (Lyle)
Light(ning) Lass/ Gossamer/Spark
Lightning Lad/ Live Wire
Matter-eater Lad
Mon-el/M'Onel/Valor
Night Girl
Polar Boy
Princess Projectra/ Sensor Girl
Quislet
Shadow Lass/ Umbra
Shrinking Violet
Star Boy
Sun Boy/ Inferno
Tellus
Timber Wolf
Triplicate Girl/ Duo Damsel/ Triad
White Witch
Wildfire
XS

A pretty interesting list, combining Legionnaires from almost all eras of the Legion, including quite a few underdogs, while some of the more well-known longtimers like Saturn Girl, Ultra Boy, Brainiac 5, Apparition, Element Lad, Colossal Boy and others are gone. I've got to say that this list is one of the more interesting I've ever seen. I like the way you people think!
(That said, can I please include Kinetix? Pretty please? [Big Grin] Just kidding [Big Grin] )

This round, please vote for ONE, and only one, Legionnare to be removed. And this time, I'll only eliminate ONE from the list. These ARE the big leagues, after all, and most of the names on this list have a pretty good chance to win.

This round ends on May 13, so each round will be three days long. But if you feel that the rounds are too long, please say so, and I'll see if I can shorten them. Thanks to everyone for playing, and I hope you're all having as much fun as I am.

Thanks again!

[ May 10, 2004, 05:04 AM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Some more observations:

-Only 4 characters have still not gotten a single vote during the whole game. It shouldn't be too hard to figure them out...

-Naturally, a great majority of the characters were created duringthe Adventure run, but quite a few were created during the Cockrum and Levitz eras as well, and two are reboot-only characters.

-Proving that Legion World is not chauvinistic, 10 of the finalists are female. There are also quite a few distinctly alien characters on the list as well.

--------------------

This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  36  37  38   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.