Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Spaceopoly question (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Spaceopoly question
baycent54
new

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baycent54   Author's Homepage   Email baycent54         Edit/Delete Post     
Suppose "Spaceopoly" was an actual game. Which planets would be most desirable to buy (like in Monopoly)?
Which would be least desirable?
IMO the least desirable would be Khundia, the most would be Earth.
Opinions?
[Confused]

[ April 29, 2005, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: baycent54 ]

From: Michigan | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Are you kidding? Who wouldn't want a planet full of women? My money is on Cargg...
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Park Place - Ventura. No doubt.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
StarGates for the Railway Stations
Rimbor as one of the cruddy purple locations (not sure what the US names are - I call them Old Kent Road and Whitechapel, and maybe you don't even know them as purple?)

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Star Boy:
StarGates for the Railway Stations
Rimbor as one of the cruddy purple locations (not sure what the US names are - I call them Old Kent Road and Whitechapel, and maybe you don't even know them as purple?)

I actually got bored (still am as I have another 45 minutes to go at work) and started to work on a board. I put a different Mark crusier for each of the railways. And Rimbor is indeed one of the first, crappy properties.

For the Chance cards I've put in the Planetary Chance-Machine and for Community Chest we have the Miracle Machine (complete with images as are the cruisers).

Gotta get home and get a good pic of a Sci-Po shied I have for the cop and then do a pic of Tharok (or someone else?) behind the bars for Takron-Galtos.

Any other ideas?

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Actually, the more I think about it I may just use the threshholds for the railways.
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Remember the old discussions -

The Rules to Spaceopoly and Spaceopoly Rules.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Utilities could include the Fusion Powersphere and Upside-Down Waterworks! [Wink]
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Fountain of 1000 Chemicals.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
How would you keep the Spaceopoly walking money in the box??

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
RJ Brande and Mr Moneybags -- separated at birth?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Still a work in progress (I'm majorly avoiding other work I need to be doing). Should I drop the Interlac or use only Interlac?

Click for fullsize image

Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Scott - I'll make you a vector version of the board if you want? Won't take long at all and will mean you can just place stuff without having to worry about covering the old text?

Could Free Parking be Legion HQ? The Upside-Down Spaceship? Fortress Lad?

Love the idea of the Tharok behind bars scene! [Smile]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

I've just been 'erasing' the background with the generic green. But if you've got some time a vector board would be great!

And I think I've changed my mind. I uploaded my newest change above. Nardo as the cop. So maybe Tenzil behind the bars biting a chunk out? I seem to remember that image from somewhere.

Lightning Lad
Founder

Oh, and free parking as the Upside-Down Spaceship is exactly what I was thinking!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.