Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Reboot Legion Idol!! (Page 17)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Reboot Legion Idol!!
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
1. Triad
2. Gates

quote:
Originally posted by SouthtownKid:
Yeah, I can't think of any character that I liked the reboot version more than the original, although I still like Triad and Umbra a lot (and Triplicate Girl and Shadow Lass are great in the threeboot also...glad they got their names back).

Interesting; I liked 2boot Triad, Violet, Invisible Kid, and Star Boy more than the originals ... Your Mileage May Vary ...

--------------------
"Gee, Brainy, what do you want to do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Bouncing Boy: try to take over the United Planets!!"
They're B.B. and The Brain ...

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Might as well cast my votes now.

1. Kinetix
2. XS

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
1. Xs
2. Gates

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
1. Gates
2. Triad

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

A very interesting round, folks.

Results:

XS - 39
Triad - 37
Gates - 36
Kinetix - 18

Alas, KINETIX takes her final bow as she slips away with 18 points. After two rounds of narrow escapes, well, it was just her time. She did very well when we started voting for our favorites, consistently making the Top 5, and for a few rounds there she was consistently at second place; but she almost got eliminated when we were still voting off the characters we didn't like. Such is the paradox of Kinetix; a character who had tons of potential which writer after writer wasted. Still, I'm thrilled she made it this far [Smile]

Our Top Three:
Gates [Gates]
Triad [Triad]
XS [XS]

Here are the rules for the next round: You can either vote for one character who will get three points; or vote for two characters; the one you rank first will get 2 points and the second one will get one point. This round ends on July 22. Thanks for voting!

(edited to add 3 points to XS last round; I forgot to count 1 vote)

[ July 20, 2005, 06:44 AM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
XS
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Triad
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Triad (a woman shall win this!)

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SouthtownKid
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SouthtownKid   Email SouthtownKid         Edit/Delete Post     
1. Triad!

quote:
Originally posted by Bicycle Repair Man:
1. Triad
2. Gates

quote:
Originally posted by SouthtownKid:
Yeah, I can't think of any character that I liked the reboot version more than the original, although I still like Triad and Umbra a lot (and Triplicate Girl and Shadow Lass are great in the threeboot also...glad they got their names back).

Interesting; I liked 2boot Triad, Violet, Invisible Kid, and Star Boy more than the originals ... Your Mileage May Vary ...
Yeah, it just comes down to preference, and I guess reboot Star Boy might come close for me (I liked him towards the end and in his Legion Worlds issue), as would Invisible Kid, but the originals had so much longer to develop. The exception to that would be Lyle, since he died before character development really came into play, but dang it, I like those old adventures.
Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
XS

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
XS
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Triad

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

XS!

--------------------

LegionFan223
Wearer of the Crown

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LegionFan223   Email LegionFan223         Edit/Delete Post     
xs

--------------------
I am smelling like a rose that somebody gave me on my birthday deathbed.

From: Orando | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
XS!

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.