Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Reboot Legion Idol!! (Page 19)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Reboot Legion Idol!!
LegionFan223
Wearer of the Crown

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LegionFan223   Email LegionFan223         Edit/Delete Post     
XS

--------------------
I am smelling like a rose that somebody gave me on my birthday deathbed.

From: Orando | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SouthtownKid
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SouthtownKid   Email SouthtownKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Triad
Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
Triad!

--------------------
"Gee, Brainy, what do you want to do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Bouncing Boy: try to take over the United Planets!!"
They're B.B. and The Brain ...

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
All four are my faves but I'll have to go with XS!

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Triad

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Triad
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Final Tally:

Triad - 10
XS - 7

We crown TRIAD the winner of our little game, and she stands as an example of a Legionnaire who was reasonably popular in all eras of the Legion. In the reboot, though, she had an interesting backstory, a lot of great moments (like when she beat up Ra's) and a trio of unique personalities to see her through.

Recognition should be given to XS for coming in second; Jenni was one of the first Legionnaires to truly grow up in the reboot as she came to be a true hero. She likewise had a good backstory and great moments (like in Damned and Worlds).

Here's the final ranking of Legionnaires based on the order they were eliminated:

1. Triad [Triad]
2. XS [XS]
3. Gates [Gates]
4. Kinetix [Kinetix]
5. Umbra [Umbra]
6. Invisible Kid [Invisible Kid - Post-Boot]
7. Karate Kid [Karate Kid - Post-Boot]
8. Violet [Shrinking Violet - Post-Boot]
9. Saturn Girl
10. Monstress
11. Dreamer
12. Apparition
13. Leviathan
14. Star Boy
15. Andromeda
16. Element Lad
17. Brainiac 5
18. Live Wire
**Leviathan originally eliminated
19. Chameleon
20. Spark
21. Timber Wolf
22. Chuck Taine
23. Ultra Boy
24. M'Onel
25. Wildfire
26. Cosmic Boy
**Element Lad originally eliminated
27. Kid Quantum II
28. Shikari
29. Ferro
30. Gear
31. (tie) Kid Quantum
31. Magno
31. Thunder
34. Sensor
35. Superboy (Kon)

Thanks to everyone for voting! You've all made it a fun game, and at times a very unpredictable one too.

I'd like to thank, in no particular order, Nightcrawler, Luna, Blacula, Bevis, Quislet Esq., Eryk Davis Ester, Caliente, Bicycle Repair Man, EmeraldEmpress, LegionFan223, Reboot, Vee, Dedman, Outdoor Miner, Juan, Mattropolis, Kid Prime, DrakeB3004, Sketch Lad, ActorLad, SouthtownKid, joeboy and Lightning Lad for all voting, some more consistently than others, but still, thanks for taking time to participate.

See you guys at the next Survivor Game, whenever that may be!

[ September 20, 2005, 04:27 AM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
AHA! A woman won! And look...
quote:

4. Kinetix

4 is my favorite number!!!

And thank you IB for the fun and using my new name!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.