Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Bond, Jamesh Bond Trivia Quiz (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Bond, Jamesh Bond Trivia Quiz
Chaim Mattis Keller
Legion-Reference-File Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
The Danish professor at the beginning of Tomorrow Never Dies?

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com
Legion-Reference-File Lad

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Clue: It's from a Connery movie [Smile]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stuorstew
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stuorstew   Email stuorstew         Edit/Delete Post     
The woman who was turned to gold at the beginning of Goldfinger?
From: Dorset, England | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
You mean Jill Masterson? No.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Reboot, I did a little research, and since the question is several days old, I am gonna take a stab at it: Is it the Japanese girl Bond "married" in "You Only Live Twice?" She was listed in the credits as Kissy Suzuki, but was never addressed by name during the film.

I found some great James Bond trivia sites while trying to find this out, btw!

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

You are indeed correct [Smile]

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
OK, here we go...

What does Q stand for?

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Quartermaster

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

That's it, Rick. How you doin', by the way? Hope everything is going well!
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm okay. Knee is coming along. Got the staples out day before yesterday. Now I'm having a lot of fun trying to raise my lower leg three inches about 20 times a day for pt. And puttin' out fires at work that are started because I can't be there to manage things. But other than that things are movin' along. How bout you?

Hmmmmm, let's see. What was the scheme of Hugo Drax in the book by Fleming, not the movie?

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

I am currently reading through all the books. Drax' scheme was to ostensibly develop a rocket for the protection of England, but in reality he was a baddie who was going to drop a nuke on London.
rickshaw1
Leader

Kerect. Yer up.

--------------------

Something pithy!

lancesrealm
amiable

OK, here we go...

Which 2 Bond villains cheated at cards?

rickshaw1
Leader

Le Chiffre and M's lover in one of the books. (The female M. The former M. admits to not liking him and having heard something about his play. The lover was an ambassador to the world for England.)

--------------------

Something pithy!

lancesrealm
amiable

Rick, I don't recall Le Chiffre ever being a cheat. And I have no idea what you are talking about with the whole M's lover thing.

In Ian Fleming's books, there were 2 major villains who had big scenes in the books where Bond catches them cheating at cards. At least one of these scenes made it into the movie of the same name.

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.