Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Bond, Jamesh Bond Trivia Quiz (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Bond, Jamesh Bond Trivia Quiz
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
I was watching Goldeneye on TV last night and thought that Bond would make a good topic for a LW quiz thread.
It just seemed that it would be the sort of subject that EVERYONE knew something about.

Now, I'm by no means an expert on the subject, so don't come running to me to sort out any arguments.

So, I'll start off with an easy one for you:-

What is the Bond family motto?

[ September 14, 2005, 03:55 AM: Message edited by: Ghost of Numf-El ]

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller
Legion-Reference-File Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
The World Is Not Enough. (in Latin...do I need to remember the Latin to win this question?)

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Orbis non sufficit
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
Well done LL, spot on - however, Chaims answer is sufficit for me.

Your go CMK.

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
Who is the only actor to appear as a villain in two different Bond films?

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
If you mean one actor playing the same villain in two different Bond films that would have to be Richard Kiel, Jaws. He appeared in The Spy Who Loved Me and Moonraker.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller

That's who I meant. Take it away, LL.

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

Lightning Lad
Founder

In the same vein, who was the only woman to play the same Bond girl in two different movies?
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Maud Adams
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Yes, it was Octopussy herself. Over to you Brian.
Chaim Mattis Keller

She wasn't playing the same Bond Girl. The first time Maud Adams was a Bond Girl was as Andrea Anders in The Man With the Golden Gun. Her character died in that movie...clearly, not an earlier version of Octopussy.

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

Lightning Lad
Founder

You know Chaim, you are totally correct and that is all my fault for the confusion. My question was meant to say what actress played two different Bond girls in the official movies.

But since there is also an answer for the way I asked the question then it is still open:

What actress played the same Bond girl in two different films, the only one to do so?

Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
It was that one from the first two Connerys... Eunice Grayson or something like that played his "London girlfriend"

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Grayson is correct. She played Sylvia Trench in both Dr. No and From Russia with Love. She was supposed to be a recurring character as his girlfriend but was dropped after Russia.

To you 'boot.

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
My answer wasn't correct, Scott, regarding Maud Adams?
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.