Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Bond, Jamesh Bond Trivia Quiz (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Bond, Jamesh Bond Trivia Quiz
Chaim Mattis Keller
Legion-Reference-File Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
Nope.

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Are we talking about the movie, then? Because he definitely did in the book.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry, I meant the movie.

I'm a "movie Bond" fan. Never read any of the books.

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller

Hint: When Bond tells Felix Leiter where they're hidden, his line is taken from Sherlock Holmes.

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't remember the line, Chaim, but I think the diamonds were hidden in Peter Frank's body - or at least in his coffin.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller

I'll give it to you, lance. They were inside his body, specifically:

"Alimentary, my dear Leiter."

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Ok, here we go...which Bond movie was the first which was not adapted from a book?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
The Spy Who Loved Me (yeah, they reused the title, but Fleming outright forbade them to adapt it, so the title is the ONLY thing reused).

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

That's it Reboot. Has nothing whatsoever to do with the book. Good thing, since the book was probably Fleming's weakest. Is that why Fleming forbade them to adapt it? Anyway, you're up!
Reboot

Can't remember why offhand, sorry.

Lesse... what gadget from Goldfinger did the US military enquire about, to be told it was just a movie prop?

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Goldfinger's laser?
Reboot

No.

Clue: it was not a weapon, and they were for single-person use.

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

The tracer he put on Goldfinger's car?
lancesrealm
amiable

I figured it was either one of the 2 things I have mentioned, or else Oddjob's hat. If it isn't the tracer, then I might have to think a bit...
Reboot

Wasn't the tracer, no. Think rather wetter

--------------------

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.