Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Amalgame--Legion World Style (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  21  22  23   
Author Topic: Amalgame--Legion World Style
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Caliente + Tempest = Firestorm [Wink]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Tempest + Abin Quank + Nightcrawler = Temp Age N C

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
[Clever, Rocky!]

MLLASH (as a Titans fan) + Abin Quank = Disco Duck with a Cold

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucifer07
Interstellar Man of Mystery.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucifer07   Email Lucifer07         Edit/Delete Post     
Rockhopper Lad + Future King + Clome = Rock King.. Can you smell what the Rock King Is Cooking? Cause it goes good with White Wine.

--------------------
I sought truth.. and found friendship and love, which even your lies can never take the memory of from me. (B5 to Time Trapper LSH 50)

From: Webers World | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Rockhopper Lad + Lash Lad = Penguin Lust

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucifer07
Interstellar Man of Mystery.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucifer07   Email Lucifer07         Edit/Delete Post     
Lil'rhino + Lash Lad = lil' lashy. (Insert Lassie, or Rapper joke here) Thanks for the heads up Rocky

[ April 07, 2011, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: Lucifer07 ]

--------------------
I sought truth.. and found friendship and love, which even your lies can never take the memory of from me. (B5 to Time Trapper LSH 50)

From: Webers World | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Luci, remember that at least one of the characters has to appear in the previous post. So whoever posts next will have to use either Rhino or Rick.

For example:

Li'l Rhino + Pariscub = French Horn

--------------------

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Li'l Rhino + Lucifer07 = Horny Li'l Devil

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Emerald Empress + SpaceTart + Lucifer07 = Eye Love Luci
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

"Dadman" + Space Tart = Pop Tart

--------------------

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
sarcasm kid + Space Tart = puppy love

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Space Tart + future king = Kate and William (she's not REALLY a tart)

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Future King + Emily Sivana= Mr. Time

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

kidflash2fan + Zardi + Emily Sivana = Zzzzzzzzzes

[ April 25, 2011, 11:56 PM: Message edited by: Candlelight ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
He Who LSHes + Emily Sivana = Dr. LSHes

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  21  22  23   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.