Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Google Images for Legion Worlders (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Google Images for Legion Worlders
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
How fun!

I'd actually like to see more of "Nature... Who Needs It?" I love old science.

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
DeLorean... Deschmorean... travel through time in style in the all-new rickshaw1:

-

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Look deep into the eyes of He Who Wanders. Deeper... deeeeeeeeeper... all right, that's deep enough!:

-

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Exnihil

For today's project, Krypton Kid will show you how to rocket your child away from your doomed planet using common everyday objects found around the house:

-

--------------------

Exnihil

A longtime advocate of the "Nine-Star" flag, Jerry will, after reasonable debate, go as low as three:

-

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:
Look deep into the eyes of He Who Wanders. Deeper... deeeeeeeeeper... all right, that's deep enough!:

-

No, go deeper! The deeper you go, the less you'll notice my nose prosthetic thingy.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
or the lipstick

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karie
Tart!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karie   Email Karie         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Accidental deaging remedy? Yes, Karie... there's an ap for that!:

Click for fullsize image

It was a bogus ap... I now have to prove my age on a daily basis. Plus side: my skin is as soft as... Well... Yeah.
From: Durban, South Africa & Auckland, New Zealand. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by KryptonKid:
or the lipstick

That's my natural color. [tease]

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
For a limited engagement only... Dave Hackett's interpretive rollerblading rendition of "Jaws 4: The Revenge":

-

I'm actually wrestling an invisible rhinoceros here. It's a little something I do in my spare time. I'm almost ready to "man up" and lose the helmet.
From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

...and, lo... it came to pass that Lance's Realm should extend from the Tape Measure Mountains in the north to the banks of the Tin Foil River. The truce would hold... but for how long? For how long?

-

--------------------

Exnihil

A rising star on the gridiron, that starry-eyed kid from Wichita, jimgallagher, turned his back from the easy road to follow his dreams... and dance, Dance, DANCE!

-

--------------------

Exnihil

Although Lone Wolf Legionnaire strives for authenticity in his historical garb, he nevertheless made the rookie mistake of showing up with his kneecaps fully tanned... a style that had gone out of vogue a full two centuries earlier:

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.