Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Legion Multiverse Survivor (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  20  21  22   
Author Topic: Legion Multiverse Survivor
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
ROUND FOURTEEN

70 Legionnaires remain. Postboot jumps to 39% of the game. 21% is the Preboot, 16% is the Retroboot, 12% is the Glorithverse, 9% is Superboy's Legion, and 3% is Batch SW6.

This will be the last round to vote for 15 Legionnaires, so let's do it and eliminate that many. The round will end early Friday, October 7th EST.

-----

[PREBOOT; 15 Legionnaires]
Blok, Dream Girl, Element Lad, Invisible Kid I, Invisible Kid II, Phantom Girl, Polar Boy, Princess Projectra, Shadow Lass, Star Boy, Sun Boy, Supergirl, Tellus, Timber Wolf, Ultra Boy

[GLORITHVERSE; 9 Legionnaires]
Bouncing Boy, Chameleon Boy, Duo Damsel, Infectious Lass, Invisible Kid II, Laurel Gand, Lightning Lass, Projectra, Tyroc

[BATCH SW6; 2 Legionnaires]
Apparition, Computo

[POSTBOOT; 27 Legionnaires]
Andromeda, Brainiac 5, Chameleon, Chuck Taine, Cosmic Boy, Element Lad, Ferro, Gates, Gear, Invisible Kid, Karate Kid, Kid Quantum II, Kinetix, Leviathan, Live Wire, Monstress, Saturn Girl, Shikari, Spark, Star Boy, Timber Wolf, Triad, Ultra Boy, Umbra, Violet, Wildfire, XS

[RETROBOOT; 11 Legionnaires]
Element Lad, Gates, Invisible Kid II, Lightning Lass, Matter-Eater Lad, Phantom Girl, Polar Boy, Star Boy, Tellus, Tyroc, Wildfire

[SUPERBOY's LEGION; 6 Legionnaires]
Element Lad, Invisible Kid, Light Lass, Phantom Girl, Shadow Lass, Shrinking Violet

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
This is getting painful.

[PREBOOT; 15 Legionnaires]
Invisible Kid I, Princess Projectra, Ultra Boy

[GLORITHVERSE; 9 Legionnaires]
Bouncing Boy, Duo Damsel, Infectious Lass, Projectra, Tyroc

[RETROBOOT; 11 Legionnaires]
Matter-Eater Lad, Polar Boy, Star Boy, Wildfire

Invisible Kid, Shadow Lass, Shrinking Violet

[Chameleon Boy - Animated] [Ronn-Kar]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
[PREBOOT]
Polar Boy

[GLORITHVERSE]
Tyroc

[POSTBOOT]
Andromeda, Chameleon, Chuck Taine, Element Lad, Ferro, Gear, Karate Kid, Kinetix, Leviathan, Timber Wolf, Ultra Boy, Wildfire

[RETROBOOT]
Matter-Eater Lad

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
[GLORITHVERSE;
Laurel Gand

[POSTBOOT;
Andromeda
Brainiac 5
Chuck Taine
Element Lad
Kinetix
Leviathan
Live Wire
Monstress
Spark
Star Boy
Shikari
Umbra
Wildfire
XS

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
PREBOOT:
Dream Girl, Element Lad, Ultra Boy

GLORITHVERSE:
Chameleon Boy, Laurel Gand

POSTBOOT:
Brainiac 5, Chameleon, Element Lad, Shikari, Violet, Wildfire

RETROBOOT:
Gates, Phantom Girl, Polar Boy, Wildfire

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
[GLORITHVERSE]
Duo Damsel, Lightning Lass, Projectra

[BATCH SW6]
Computo

[POSTBOOT]
Gear, Kinetix, Leviathan, Wildfire

[RETROBOOT]
Lightning Lass, Polar Boy, Tellus, Wildfire

[SUPERBOY's LEGION]
Element Lad, Shadow Lass, Shrinking Violet

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Aw man! It looks like Kinetix, my all-time favorite Legionnaire, is in serious danger this round [Frown]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

I think I'm about to lose Leviathan, my all-time favourite Legionnaire, too. [Frown]
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Oh yeah, Gim has 3 votes too [Frown] He did make the most of his second lease on life though.

Hey, maybe my favorite can date your favorite and... [Razz]

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Well she always did fancy him in the Reboot.

Maybe if he had reciprocated it he might have stayed alive... [Frown]

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

[Frown] Yeah, Zoe's telekinesis could have opened up those acid pipes, and Gim wouldn't have had to have sacrificed himself.

I'm still hoping that her last line in Legion of 3 Worlds - "Leviathan?" - meant she saw him in her final moments. And that they live on as a pair of ghosts, like Ralph and Sue Dibny.

Or that her powers plus Prime's heat vision opened up a wormhole that shunted her to a parallel universe where Leviathan is alive and well, and they're just waiting for their teammates to chance upon their reality.

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

Was that her last line? I'd forgotten that. Kinda weird that Geoff Johns would just throw that line in there like that. In the last few pages of the book he just created a whole new story that's begging to be told.

I loved Lo3W (and Superman & the Legion) so I really would have liked to see Johns carry on telling stories about the team - and then maybe we would have gotten a resolution to that Zoe/Gim sub-plot? So long as all reference to Zoe's hyper-taxis form were dropped and never mentioned again. Talk about character-ruination! I've never seen writers screw up a character as badly as DnA did with her and that development.

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

I liked Johns' work on JSA, so I would have loved to see him take a crack at the Postboot Legion. I agree, that "throwaway" line generated so much buzz.

Leviathan was a character who wasn't totally likable personality-wise (his picking on Gates and Star Boy was understandable, but a little annoying; he was loyal but a bit of a bully - see Chameleon), but he was flawed AND interesting. He wasn't my favorite, but he did add lots of flavor to that era. No offense meant [Big Grin]

And I agree 100% on Kinetix! DNA took away her personality, which was probably the best thing about her character. Second best was her unique look and love for fashion. All gone because of Hypertaxis. I wouldn't have minded so much if her transformation had only been temporary, but... And it's a shame, DNA showed they could write Zoe's personality well.

[ October 06, 2011, 05:54 AM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------

KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:

And I agree 100% on Kinetix! DNA took away her personality, which was probably the best thing about her character. Second best was her unique look and love for fashion. All gone because of Hypertaxis. I wouldn't have minded so much if her transformation had only been temporary, but... And it's a shame, DNA showed they could write Zoe's personality well.

I have a feeling that the Hypertaxis effect will have been spent by the time Zoe is sucked out of Mysa.

[Ronn-Kar]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seemingly Impossible
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seemingly Impossible   Email Seemingly Impossible         Edit/Delete Post     
[PREBOOT; 3 Legionnaires]
Princess Projectra, Tellus, Ultra Boy

[GLORITHVERSE; 4 Legionnaires]
Duo Damsel, Laurel Gand, Projectra, Tyroc

[BATCH SW6; 1 Legionnaire]
Computo

[POSTBOOT; 0 Legionnaires]

[RETROBOOT; 3 Legionnaires]
Matter-Eater Lad, Phantom Girl, Star Boy

Element Lad, Invisible Kid, Shadow Lass, Shrinking Violet

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.