Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » SEXY COMIC BOOK CREATOR Survivor! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: SEXY COMIC BOOK CREATOR Survivor!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Sure, why not, it'll be fun. Sleazy degrading fun.

We'll start with 12 but only one will be the ultimate survivor!

Voting period will be for one week; vote for the creator you LEAST want to be the sole Survivor! ONE VOTE PER POSTER PER WEEK. No alt IDs allowed.

THE CONTESTANTS:

BoP/VILLAINS UNITED scribe GAIL SIMONE! ELIMINATED

FATHOM creator MICHAEL TURNER! ELIMINATED

His fill-in art has graced THE TITANS: ADAM DEKRAKER!
ELIMINATED

When MICHAEL AVON OEMING thinks about you, he touches himself! Click for fullsize image

The saviour of the DCU himself, GEOFF JOHNS! ELIMINATED

Element Lad's biggest fan COLLEEN DORAN! Click for fullsize image

Pop-Artist Supreme MIKE ALLRED! Click for fullsize image

TOM NGUYEN ELIMINATED

[ April 21, 2007, 05:58 PM: Message edited by: MLLASH ]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Hottie editor STEVE WACKER! ELIMINATED

Colorist supreme MECHANA aka 'HOT RED' RONDA! Click for fullsize image

X-/Planetary hottie JOHN CASSADY, *and* his hair! ELIMINATED

Duela Dent fan PHIL JIMINEZ! ELIMINATED

Now, GET TO VOTING!! (Once the shock wears off)

[ April 06, 2007, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: MLLASH ]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
As shocked as I am Lash I have to say Colleen Doran gets my vote! (It's the only picture I can't see sop I don't feel too guilty!)

This really is shocking!

[ROTFLMAO]

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm gonna go with 'Hot Red'.

Excellent idea Lashy. I wonder if we'll get any of them along voting?

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, where's hottie Steve Sadowski? He cut his hair recently and is way cute. Coleen isn't showing up for me either, but I know she's a hottie too so I'm afraid I'm going to have to vote for Hot Red too.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm going to have to say Adam DeKraker. I can see Colleen and there's no way I'm voting her off yet.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll vote Adam DeKraker too.
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

All the pictures show up for me. Sorry 'bout the ones that don't for some of you.

Bev, I couldn't find a shaved-head Sad pic; his profile at PRISM no longer exists, I checked!

EDIT: After I made the post, John Cassaday's picture was replaced with an "X". GEOCITIES is down, apparently. Maybe the pictures will all show back up as the game progresses.

[ November 08, 2005, 04:57 PM: Message edited by: MLLASH ]

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Michael Avon Oeming -- I wouldn't want him to go blind from touching himself too much thinking of me!
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
We *are* voting someone OFF the "island" in this round, yes?

In that case, I also vote for Adam Dekraker. Definitely the least-flattering photo of the 12.

--------------------
"Gee, Brainy, what do you want to do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Bouncing Boy: try to take over the United Planets!!"
They're B.B. and The Brain ...

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Bicycle Repair Man:
We *are* voting someone OFF the "island" in this round, yes?

Yes.

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, the idea is to vote for the one you want to leave the metaphorical island.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Ah, Coleen is showing up now and that's a very good picture of her. She's very definately a hottie. Oeming is also very cute in an odd way.

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

I found the pic of Sad with his short hair.

-

He so cuuuuute. Also a lovely guy to boot.

[ November 17, 2005, 03:34 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

--------------------

Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
Gail Simone - not a vote but a comment.

Look at the height of her - are we sure that's not B with a red wig? [LOL]

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.