Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » SEXY COMIC BOOK CREATOR Survivor! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: SEXY COMIC BOOK CREATOR Survivor!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Just to ensure Colleen wins this (Poppin' Hotties!), I'll vote Adam Dekraker!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Why do all the women have red hair? Is that a requirement for the comics industry?

Tough call, but I'll give the boot to Mr. Oeming. If he wants to come over to my house for some consolation, though, I'll have the coffee on.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
note: Amanda Connor (whom I wanted to include, but her picture showed up as an "X") also has red hair!

And Bev, SAD is *ADORABLE*! I liked him with the long hair, but he's smokin' with the short too! Very nice. maybe I'll do another one of these in 2006 with all-new all-different creators!

[ November 09, 2005, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: MLLASH ]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
More Steve Whacker...
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Dudes! DeKraker is adorable! Chuh!

Johns gets my vote.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

FYI: I've found a buttload of new sexy creator pics I'm posting to the SCC thread. Lots of candidates for next SURVIVOR!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

And is DUSTIN Nyugen actually supposed to be TOM Nyugen...? I think Dustin is an actor, Tom is an inker, associated with Doug Mahnke...

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I think Dustin Nguyen is an actor who was on 21 Jump Street.

And much love for Colleen... *sigh*

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by STU:
I think Dustin Nguyen is an actor who was on 21 Jump Street.

so the INKER is TOM, right? Me am mixed up.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Okay, I think this clears up who the muscley comic inker is... I'll correct.

Click for fullsize image

[ November 17, 2005, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Round 1 Weekend Update:

Adam DeKraker seems primed for ousting when this round ends with 4 votes.

Michael Avon Oeming and "Hot Red" Ronda follow with 2 votes apiece.

Colleen Doran and Geoff Johns appear to be safe with only 1 vote each.

Voting continues through tomorrow night. Round 2 begins Monday!

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Add one more vote for Adam DeKraker.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry to Ronda but she gets my vote.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I still can't decide. I think they're all pretty hot.

Of the ones who have votes so far:

On the one hand, I hate to vote for Adam 'cause he and Phil are the only two (cofirmed, anyway) represnting the gay community. Plus, he's like, reeeeeeal cute with his chin stubble, smokey gaze and whatnot.

I hate to vote for Ronda 'cause there's only 3 chicks in the running.

And Michael Avon Oeming can touch himself as much as he wants; I would too if I looked like that! Yum!

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
To make it easier, maybe you should add some of the old guys from the 50s & 60s - they might have been creative geniuses and all, but I don't know if they would make the sexy cut. [Julie Lad]

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.