Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » SEXY COMIC BOOK CREATOR Survivor! (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: SEXY COMIC BOOK CREATOR Survivor!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Who wants to wait a week? We're dumping Wacker now like he dumped us!

next round starts NOWSVILLE!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
I still vote Turner!

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm torn between Allred and Turner so the vote goes to ... (coin toss) ... Turner!
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hunt Drouin
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hunt Drouin   Email Hunt Drouin         Edit/Delete Post     
I've got to vote off Rhonda. Diggin' the guys. Sorry Mechana :-(
From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mechana
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mechana           Edit/Delete Post     
I know this game is all in good fun, but that picture of me is so out of date it makes me feel like a fraud!! I really don't think I qualify any more (unless you're into fat chicks). I've been told my phone voice is sexy though... [Wink]
From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
I vote for Turner. I always thought that Coipel was cute...

[Love]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, I love this game!!!

I'm gonna jump on the Turner bandwagon with my vote.

(I do think he's pretty dang cute, but I'm trying to cut the serious competition for my #1 pick, in classic Survivor fashion!)

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I haven't looked at any of the pics, so I'll base my votes solely on their comic book work [Razz]

You're out of here Turner! (No way I'm voting off any females anytime soon [Wink] )

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hunt Drouin
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hunt Drouin   Email Hunt Drouin         Edit/Delete Post     
Rhonda! What was I thinking? If I can, I'd like to change my vote to Turner. Rhonda's got very sexy text!
From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Alright Lash. I think its time to call this and send Turner packing.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Agreed.

It appears like it's Turner's time to go. His picture will be removed from page 1.

See page 1 of this thread for the remaining contestants.

Next round begins.... NOW!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

14 months, and no votes? [LOL]

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Can I vote for Mike Allred as sexiest and then he wins?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

DONE!!!!!

Mike Allred takes the title!!!!!!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Your sexy comic book survivor:

-

MIKE ALLRED!

--------------------

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.