Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » The ALL-FF Fraction/Allred fandango (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The ALL-FF Fraction/Allred fandango
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Its true I missed the photo.

but ... THIS:

"I doodled my own Miss Thing long ago"

... was known.

[LOL] [Wink]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
How can you even tell with so many likes?!?!

[Smile]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

<Deleted Image>

[shrug]

[ August 09, 2012, 10:55 PM: Message edited by: Power Boy ]

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy:
Its true I missed the photo.

but ... THIS:

"I doodled my own Miss Thing long ago"

... was known.

[LOL] [Wink]

[LOL] Oh you're just terrible!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Yeah, Mister, I was there 2 minutes ago when you LIKED it just now [Love]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I bet its Hank Pym, in preperation for the big Ant Man push coming before the movie!

If so, I'm down! Hank Pym Ant Man by Allred? For me, that's like pre-DCnU Roy Harper laying in a pile of China Cat!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by lowercase mllash:
Query: What are those THANGS coming outta Ant-Man's hands?

I guess I'm watching too much Olympics darling, but I thought they were the ribbons that those annoying li'l rhythmic gymnasts use!
From: Gorilla Nebula Pub | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
So is this a revamp of the existing She-Thing, or a different character altogether?
From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

From what I understand, she is one of Johnny Storm's one-night stands who happens to be around when trouble strikes. She dons one of Ben's old THING exosuits (that he wore in the old days when he became regular ol' Ben Grimm for awhile) in order to help out, and wins a spot on the backup team. Apparently she doesn't wear the head part of it and who can blame her? [Smile]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
^ FYI Dave, Lash is referring to the new "Miss Thing".
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

The very definition of FAB-YOO-LOSA:

-

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
w00t!!!

I cannot wait for this one!!!

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Those costumes are cool! and I love the big arms of the still feminine She-Hulk. screw that red she hulk!
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

btw, Mike Allred never messaged me back when I sent him a drunken message to include Patsy Walker in the FF. Maybe I will send him a new message to tell him to include Crystal, as the main villain of the series.

This could be the start of a beautiful collaboration between myself and Mike Allred! [LOL]

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

DIDYA GET IT???

Discuss its grooviness in detail!

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.