Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » Physics-defying comic uniforms (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Physics-defying comic uniforms
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I've figured it out....they all use spirit gum
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller
Legion-Reference-File Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
I think only Deadman and the Spectre use that.

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com
Legion-Reference-File Lad

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
oh please, it's gotta be Rokk's sweet transvestite costume from the 70's. No reason it should have stayed up. [Wink]

[ November 05, 2012, 01:52 PM: Message edited by: rickshaw1 ]

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Conjure Lass
And then there was steak!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Conjure Lass   Email Conjure Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
oh please, it's gotta be Rokk's sweet transvestite costume from the 70's. No reason it should have stayed up. [Wink]

I tend to think that there were little metal clasps inside the uniform and that he was holding it up with the power of magnetism.
From: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
And on days he couldn't use his power for religious reasons, they simply clasped onto his nipples!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
^^The real reason he wasn't allowed on missions on those days wasn't because he couldn't use his powers, but because of fear of wardrobe malfunction! [Eek!] [Cosmic Boy]
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the Hermit
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Hermit   Author's Homepage   Email the Hermit         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
oh please, it's gotta be Rokk's sweet transvestite costume from the 70's. No reason it should have stayed up.
Maybe he adopted that costume as a subtle hint to his night stalker Lydda.

And let's not forget Laurel Kent's, umm, wraparound? I finally came to the conclusion that she was actually nude under that cape with a bit of strategically-placed black body paint. Apparently Sun Boy thought so too.

[ November 06, 2012, 04:27 AM: Message edited by: the Hermit ]

--------------------
First comic books ever bought: A DC four-for-47-cents grab bag that included Adventure #331. Been addicted ever since.

From: Stuck in the Psychedelic Era | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Conjure Lass:
HOW IS THAT GIRL EVEN MOVING? Man, she's in that costume so tight her poor boobies will probably never move AGAIN.

Maybe she just put on the costume and stood there the entire night.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Viridis Lament:
I've figured it out....they all use spirit gum

quote:
Originally posted by Chaim Mattis Keller:

Ouch! Well done, Chaim!

Of course, if the Spectre wants his costume to stay up by itself it does! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the Hermit
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Hermit   Author's Homepage   Email the Hermit         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Chaim Mattis Keller:

Along with a certain Will Eisner character [Smile]

--------------------
First comic books ever bought: A DC four-for-47-cents grab bag that included Adventure #331. Been addicted ever since.

From: Stuck in the Psychedelic Era | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Conjure Lass:
HOW IS THAT GIRL EVEN MOVING? Man, she's in that costume so tight her poor boobies will probably never move AGAIN.

If they are sore I volunteer to give them a massage for her [Big Grin]
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.