Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Excuse me? GREATEST Hits?!?!?! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Excuse me? GREATEST Hits?!?!?!
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
These are the songs on Paula's greatest hits:

1. Straight Up
2. Cold Hearted
3. Forever Your Girl
4. Way That You Love Me
5. Knocked Out
6. Opposites Attract
7. Bend Time Back Around
8. Rush, Rush
9. Promise of a New Day
10. Blowing Kisses in the Wind
11. Vibeology
12. My Love Is for Real
13. Crazy Cool
14. If I Were Your Girl
15. Megamix Medley
16. Crazy Love

I've heard of the first 11 [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, so I remember 1-6, 8 and 10. 11 and 13 sound familiar, but I can't think of how they go...
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
KNOCKED OUT is probably my second favorite.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
i have MARTIKA's 'The Best Of' cd !!!

she must have released more singles in the UK, because i remember alot of them [ i did like her though, so perhaps, thats why i know them ]

here they are:

'Toy Soldiers'

'I feel the earth move'

'More than you know'

'Water'

then there were the PRINCE ones ...

'Love ... thy will be done'

'Martika's Kitchen'

'Spirit'

and a couple of others ...

remember any of them ??

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I must have been in a "greatest hits" kinda mood last week, cuz I ended up buying hits collections for:

John Michael Montgomery
Dusty Springfield
Lesley Gore
Ricky Martin
Barbara Mandrell
Andy Gibb
Cyndi Lauper
Helen Reddy

Phew! That's a lotta hits! [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
hey !!!

what about TAYLOR DAYNE !!??

i have her Greatest Hits, also ....

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

has anyone in the US heard of a group called 'FIVE STAR' ??

they were pretty big in the UK in the late 80's !!

in fact they were my favourite group !!

Matthew.

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

so does anyone have any DEBBIE GIBSON ??

i remember back in the day, that you liked either Debbie or Tiffany !!

a bit like Britany or Christina [ now ... ]

Matthew.

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I do seem to vaguely recall MARTIKA'S KITCHEN. I think by the time she started collaborating wth Prince, the 'Purple Phenomenon' which spawned hits for Vanity 6, The Time, Apollonia 6, The Family, Sheila E, Sheena Easton and others was starting to fade here...

As for Debbie Gibson, I liked ONLY IN MY DREAMS a lot and she wrote it. Points in her favor!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry guys, that's Deborah Gibson now.
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
hey !!!

what about TAYLOR DAYNE !!??

i have her Greatest Hits, also ....

Matthew.

You know... for some reason I have the impression that, unlike most of the others mentioned in this thread, TAYLOR DAYNE should have a greatest hits cd. Only I can't remember any of her songs.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Well, two that come to mind are Tell It To My Heart and I'll Always Love You. I know there are more, but I'm drawing a blank [Smile]

--------------------

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

quote:
Originally posted by Princess Crujectra:
Well, two that come to mind are Tell It To My Heart and I'll Always Love You. I know there are more, but I'm drawing a blank [Smile]

these were the singles released in the UK:

'Tell it to my heart'

'Prove your love'

'Love will leave you back'

'With every beat of my heart'

'I'll be your shelter'

'Heart of stone'

'Can't get enough of your love' [ Barry White cover ]

'I'll wait'

'Say a prayer'

remember any of them ??

Matthew.

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Love will lead you back
Someday I just know that
Love will lead you back to my arms
Where you belong

As sure
Sure as stars are shining
One day you will find me again
It won't be long
One of these days
Our love will lead you back...

-A song I've always liked a lot.

anybody remember a group called WILL TO POWER? They did a cool cover of Lynard Skynard's FREEBIRD mixed with Frampton's BABY I LOVE YOUR WAY. Well, I always liked it. The Skynard fans around here hated it. They also did a cover of I'M NOT IN LOVE which I enjoyed.

--------------------

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
anybody remember a group called WILL TO POWER? They did a cool cover of Lynard Skynard's FREEBIRD mixed with Frampton's BABY I LOVE YOUR WAY. Well, I always liked it. The Skynard fans around here hated it. They also did a cover of I'M NOT IN LOVE which I enjoyed.

yeah !! i remember them !!

their song was out the same time as BOY MEETS GIRL with 'Waiting for a star to fall' !!

remember that ??

Matthew.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.