Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » BOY MEETS BOY!!!!! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: BOY MEETS BOY!!!!!
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm just getting the thread ready for the after-show dish-fest tonight!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Is it on at the same time in all time zones? Or will I be the last to see it? [Frown]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll be viewing it with Nightcrawler on the West Coast. I hope others are still here dishing after we're done, but it will be fun to check out the dish regardless. Maybe we can start a contest on this thread to pick all of the straight guys.

--------------------
Why are you laughing at me? It's unkind, as well as puzzling!

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Rokk, where are you at these days???

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I don't have BRAVO...... but I can't wait for the dishing!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
I be in Los Angeles these days... Mmmm... beaches and palm trees and glimpsing Matt Damon trying to get into a club...

--------------------

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caleb
Member of Lash's Legion of Super Bitches

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caleb   Email Caleb         Edit/Delete Post     
OH MY GOD!!!!

The main guy "JAMES" is a total 100% HOTTY FROM HELL. He is beautiful, sweet, sincere, with amazing eyes and he has a smile that can melt steel. His best gal pal, Andra, is helping him with his decisions.

The 15 (now 12) guys are such an interesting cross section. Unfortunately, one of my favorites -Chris, got voted off tonight. He was the only non-white (as in black) contestant -is that the right term for the meat market?- and James was initially attracted to him, but Chris apparantly only came out a couple of weeks ago. I can understand James' motives for removing Chris from the group because 9 times out of 10, when a guy first comes out, he needs to sew some oats before settling into a real relationship. Speaking from experience -don't try to seriously date a guy that just came out. I never really felt the need to "sew oats" but I am often told that I am an exception to the rule. A lot of the guys are in their early 20's, which I also was never really interested in.

2 gay guys (including Chris) and 1 straight guy were eliminated tonight. I have no clue which of the remaining contestants are straight, but I have some suspicions. I didn't used to think the idea of having a few straight guys in the mix was that bad, but James is going into this completely open and sincere and I feel so bad that some guys are screwing with him this way. Next week he will find out that some are straight, but he won't know which ones.

I also enjoyed Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. Its fun and zany and not nearly as demeaning as I was afraid it would be.

Oh, and Hi Lashie.

--------------------
Bring Back Tellus :tellus:

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Interesting show, but I still think it was crappy not to let James know before the show started that some of the guys are straight. I mean, he seemed really sincere in hoping that he might meet "Mr Right."

I know one thing: Dan (the actor) really put me off. He is just a little too sure of himself for my taste. I like confidence, but he just feels a little too cocky to me. I was really hoping he would get voted off tonight, if only for the reason that he's cocky and claims to have a boyfriend back home, but they have an open relationship. I hate men that want their cake and eat it too.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caleb

I was completely put off by Dan also.

I like Franklin -curly dark hair.

I didn't initially like the artsy guy that gave James the cd and kissed his hand (total cheese), but he grew on me and as James said, it took a LOT of nerve and guts to act that cheesy. It kind of makes me think he's straight, but he may just be a totally genuine guy that goes to his own beat and does what he wants, regardless of how other people will react. But he needs a haircut.

There's a couple of them that seem totally sweet.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

ooooh DAMN my lack of BRAVO...! Sounds like it was really GOOD...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Lashie Poo, if you go to This Address then you can at least get a peek at the men. You can at least put faces to the names [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

damn Princess, you're always so.... [Love] [Love] [Love]

--------------------

Caleb

I think Wes, Darren and Jim are straight.

In the looks department... Matthew stands out, after James of course.

Sean is the artsy guy who was kind of cheesy.

Robb is probably the least masculine, but he seems like a sweety.

What do you think Princess?

[ July 29, 2003, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: Caleb ]

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

Hmmm... I can't remember too much about Wes from last night, besides what he looks like. I think you might be right about Jim and Darren.

I'm kinda wondering about Sean. Cheesy, or an act to seem like this romantic queer?

I hope Dan leaves early. He just bugs me.

As for Paul, gay or straight, he's just such a cute little thing. I wanna put him on a shelf with my teddy bears.

I think so far Franklin and Robb are my favorites.

My one hope is that this show doesn't get too graphic, a la the Bachelor. What I mean is that on THAT show the main guy is just diving into bed with everyone and shoving his tongue down everyone's throat. Now, I'm sure that many of the people watching BMB are expecting the same thing, cuz "you know how them queers are." I would personally like to see this show take a slightly classier approach. A little less sex and a lot more romance [Smile]

--------------------

rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Yes, but nobody said whether it good or bad! Hahaha. It's a dating show at its most basic, so it's not exactly my cuppa cuppa, but it was alright.

My steady also thinks it was mean to not tell him there were straight guys there. He looked at my dog and said, "Zotley, what if they gave you fifteen dogs to hook up with... and five of them were cats?"

I think Michael and Wes are straight, and Darren and Jim are good guesses. I'm with Cru that Franklin and Robb stood out as sincere and nice.

I think Queer Eye is a much more entertaining show, but it's becoming painfully clear that the cute one (Kyan?) has zero sense of humor (so I guess it's good that he's cute, eh?).

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.