Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Live Music Rocks! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Live Music Rocks!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
If I didn't go to shows alone I wouldn't go to shows. Most people I know don't share my taste in music.

The last event I went to was a three day prog-rock festival in New Jersey called Nearfest. Awesome.

I tell myself every year I'm going to make it to Nearfest, but time/distance/money always seem to stand in the way. I went to Progday down in North Carolina a few years back, and had a wonderful time.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
I was just hanging out with a friend tonight -- we saw a movie and got some coffee and sat at the fountain at Lincoln Center just hangin' out (she lives right by there) when we heard music in the distance -- low and behold, free live jazz concert! Cool beans! New York is great in the summertime [Smile]
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
If I didn't go to shows alone I wouldn't go to shows. Most people I know don't share my taste in music.

The last event I went to was a three day prog-rock festival in New Jersey called Nearfest. Awesome.

I tell myself every year I'm going to make it to Nearfest, but time/distance/money always seem to stand in the way. I went to Progday down in North Carolina a few years back, and had a wonderful time.
I was lucky I was able to stay with a friend so I didn't have to spend extra cash on a hotel. (The money went into the dealers' room instead)

Who played Progday?

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
The highlight the year I went was Deus ex Machina from Italy. Cast, from Mexico, also gave a solid performance, as did the Spanish band Galadriel, who made what will probably be their only appearance ever in the U.S. Other bands included Iluvatar, Tristan Park, Squonk Opera, Discipline, and Mastermind.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.