Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Does anyone else watch ALIAS??? (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Does anyone else watch ALIAS???
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I never have had the opportunity to watch prime time tv, I was always working nights.

Now that I am on Day shift, I'm kinda interested.

The thing is, I hate jumping in on something midstream. Iknow that KP said that since the end of Season 2, everything is new again, but still.

Is there an episode guide out there somewhere?

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Danny, you can probably find some stuff on ABC.com. I think they have a pretty good and extensive website on Alias there, as well as soem links to some fan sites.

However, Alias is very comic-book-like in that you really don't HAVE to have every detail of information to enjoy the show. It helps, and the more you know, the greater your enjoyment, because then you catch little things, but the episodes are generally 2-parters, with a few big subplots running through the whole season (like Evil Francie and Irina Derevko last season.)

I hope you check it out! I would LOVE to have weekly dish sessions with folks here, because the show is GREAT for that. It's just really great entertainment, especially if you like comic books.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
What night is it on?

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Sunday nights at 9 Eastern/8 Central

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Thanks, please remind me when the new season starts. I am pretty bad these days with remembering things like that!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.