Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » getting LOST tomorrow [ with the END in sight ! ] (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: getting LOST tomorrow [ with the END in sight ! ]
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
so ! i've now watched the first 3 episodes of "LOST" !!

and it's been amzing so far !! i like how we've seen the plane crash from different cast members so far, and how we get a 'different point of view' in each time !!

interesting scenes/facts so far:

the noises in the jungle !

the polar bear !?

what 'took' the pilot !?

the transmission that has been playing for 15 years !!!???

what did Kate do ??

what's Terry O'Quinn's story ?? he looks scary !!

just 21 more episodes to go .................

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
I've heard a lot about LOST, read most of the reviews, had a look at some of the cast (the hunky Jack in particular!) - but i'm embarrassed to admit this:

I never watched a single episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope the first season gets repeated so i can keep track of the twists and turns along the way...

Brian

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
I watched the first two episodes last night (I was too tired to watch the third one and I'm fairly intrigued. Maybe not quite hooked yet, but I think possibly that's because it's all unfolding very slowly and that's something that i do like. All very well shot, nicely acted. It's a bit silly in a way but it seems to be aware of that fact and isn't avoiding it in any way. It's conscious of the fact that the characters are stereotypes but seems to be set up so that it can subvert our expectations of characters and what they're likely to do. The only one that I didn't feel much for was Sawyer because he seems to be too obviously the bad guy, but that may change.

I'm certainly on board for the next few episodes and I've managed to avoid the majoity of spoilers while it's been being shown in the US simply because I knew it was coming here and I wanted to watch it without knowing what happens. I do know a couple of things but not enough to spoil my enjoyment of the show, which is good.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by RTVU2:
quote:
Originally posted by CJ Taylor:

For now, I'm in line behind Cobie...

Seems everyone likes to be behind Cobie! [tease]
quote:
Originally posted by CJ Taylor:
Word on the street is you can get LOST behind Cobie [Big Grin]

I knew all those squats gave me a killer looking behind!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Bevis and Matt- I'm not sure of the particulur order of the episodes, but you're in for a treat. I was slowly drawn in myself. I think it was the first 'Locke-central' espisode that just finally blew my socks off and made me a fan. When the credits ran, I had genuine goose-bumps. I think you'll both love it.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KidMarvel (Bunny)
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KidMarvel (Bunny)   Email KidMarvel (Bunny)         Edit/Delete Post     
So weve got like 2 episodes left over here

Spoiler?

I wanna see that Fucking monster! I bet its just some guy with a boom Box. And a Crane

--------------------
And therein lies the game my hard nippled friend

From: Newcastle Australia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Bevis and Matt- I'm not sure of the particulur order of the episodes, but you're in for a treat. I was slowly drawn in myself. I think it was the first 'Locke-central' espisode that just finally blew my socks off and made me a fan. When the credits ran, I had genuine goose-bumps. I think you'll both love it.

[Cool] Cobie !!

i'm not fully up to speed with all the character names !! is LOCKE played by Terry O'Quinn !?

he does seem interesting so far, with a sinister look !!??

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, O'Quinn is Locke. By far, to me, the most fascinating character of the show.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

cheers Scott !!

so how many epsodes in are we talking ??

Matthew.

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
For the first Locke centered episode? Number four, "Walkabout".
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:

cheer's again Scott !!

that's next weeks episode for me then [Razz] ......

Matthew.

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

the first 2 episodes of 'LOST' were shown again, today !!

i made sure i watched them again, just to see if i missed anything the first time !! and i saw WALT looking through an issue of the 'JSA' which was cool !!

and then they showed a 'Behind The Scenes' show with the writers, cast etc !! there were so many cool clips shown, i simple can't wait to see more of this show !!

they actually refered to the comic book scene, and it shows a POLAR BEAR in the comic panel, before it shows up on the show !! i thought that was pretty interesting !!

is the season season returning soon to US tv !?

Matthew.

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:

this episode is on tonight !! can't wait .....

Matthew.

CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
the first 2 episodes of 'LOST' were shown again, today !!

i made sure i watched them again, just to see if i missed anything the first time !! and i saw WALT looking through an issue of the 'JSA' which was cool !!

and then they showed a 'Behind The Scenes' show with the writers, cast etc !! there were so many cool clips shown, i simple can't wait to see more of this show !!

they actually refered to the comic book scene, and it shows a POLAR BEAR in the comic panel, before it shows up on the show !! i thought that was pretty interesting !!

is the season season returning soon to US tv !?

Matthew.

Season Two starts for the US in just over a month, with Season One on DVD in about three weeks. And I've been wating for both...
From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Same here.

Just resaw the second Sawyer-centric episode last night. Damn, what a series. And what a character/excellent job done by the actor.

I have a feeling that I'll shut my life down for two days and watch the whole DVD [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.